What Are the Positive and Negative Sides of the Social Networks

20 Social Networking Sites for Business Professionals

If your site has 10 000 likes and you get 1 000 visitors a day (the number can be bigger, it is possible to get more visitors into your site). What traffic you can get with 100 000 visitors or 200 000? There are a lot of topics in the forum in which pages/ads in FB are sold. Look at them. ;)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
The social networks are a tool to gather some popularity, Google is considering social networks and how your site is engaging with the network. I don’t see any negatives and I recommend a FB page to every user here.

Here Are the Top 5 Social Networks in the U.S. and EU

I don’t see any minuses. It is good to post good stuff in your page. You are discussing Svejo. I checked if the links are do-follow because I have a few articles there – no they are not. If you use these sites for link building post only in sites that will give you do-follow links. You can check this with a plugin in your web browser.

rak каза:
What are your thoughts on the description you post on the social networks? If I post an article and I send it to a lot of networks with the same name and description, shall it be a problem? I’m asking because it is really time-consuming to write different stuff for 15+ networks.

If you post an article to many networks you can make a few different names and descriptions for your site because if you don’t do it, it will be bad for you SEO.

Social Networking Statistics

Savo86 каза:
I don’t see any minuses. It is good to post good stuff in your page. You are discussing Svejo. I checked if the links are do-follow because I have a few articles there – no they are not. If you use these sites for link building post only in sites that will give you do-follow links. You can check this with a plugin in your web browser.

With the newest Penguin update of Google, we can see that social media sites are important to SEO. That way your site will have good link building strategy. So, you don't need to take away the nofollow links, which are necessary along with the dofollow. In other way it looks kind of suspicious....

A lot of information could be given about the positives of the social networks. One of the biggest reasons for the social networks to be popular is the real-time information that is flowing on a global level.

For sure there is one big negative side which is the big amount of time you need and the loss of some personal space. Fortunately we live in a free world which is free to make a choice what is good and what is not.

These social networking sites have opened the opportunity for all the writers and bloggers to connect with their tech savvy clients to share your expertise and articles. Your audience will further share your articles, blog or expertise in their social circle which further enhances your networks of the followers. This is one of the plus sign of social media.

One of the negative effect of social media or network is it leads to addiction. Spending countless hours on the social sites can divert the focus and attention from a particular task. It lowers the motivational level of the people, especially of the teenagers and students. They mainly rely on technology and the internet instead of learning the practical knowledge and expertise of the everyday life.

To know any details about Management Training courses, check - Jem Management Training Perth

Горе