What Is The Difference Between The Rich and The Poor

Force

Hello, I’m going to show you a few examples on the way rich and successful people think compared to the others:

Rich people believe that they are creating their life. Poor people believe everything just happens.
Rich people play to win while the poor people play to not lose.
Rich people are dedicated to their fortune. Poor people want to be rich.
Rich people think big and poor people think for the small things in life.
Rich people are concentrated on the opportunities while poor ones are dedicated to the things that stop them.
Rich people respect other rich and successful people while poor people hate everyone that is richer and more successful than them.
Rich people are associating each other with only positive persons. Poor people are always connecting themselves to negative persons.
Rich people want to promote themselves and their values. Poor people don’t do it.
Rich people bigger than the problems they have, while for the poor people a problem can be the biggest thing in life.
Rich people chose to get paid when they achieve something. Poor people want to be paid over time.
Rich people are dedicated to the way they feel. Poor people are considering only their income.
Rich people are managing their assets while poor people are fine with the bad things happening to their money.
Rich people make the money work for them while the poor people are working for money.
A rich man acts no matter of his fear when the poor man let the fear stop them.
Rich people are learning something whenever they can. Poor people think they know everything.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
What Are the Differences Between the Rich and the Poor?

I’m agree with the words you’ve said, but thinking, associating, respecting, faith, dedicating and leaning are not enough to be rich. Action is the most important. You should mark it as the best factor. You have the advantage of your age. When I was young the only think I thought for was risking.

When you want something, do it with your own style. Act like you think it is best and dedicate yourself to a single thing. Don’t try to use your time and brain in multiple places. Develop a business first and then try to multitask.

Good luck!

You’ve written it all good, but I will always remember a sentence that says: “Rich or Poor? It doesn’t matter because at the end we will all end in the same place.” :)

BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR!

You’ve written it all good, but I will always remember a sentence that says: “Rich or Poor? It doesn’t matter because at the end we will all end in the same place.” :)

@ADO You’re right but the way you get to that place is more important. It is important where you went and what you’ve been through. There is a difference between VW Golf and Bentley or between Varna and Miami. :D

Горе