What Will Make You Choose an Affiliate Program?

What Will Make You Choose an Affiliate Program?

• Conversion rates

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • High commissions

Votes: 9 90.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real time statistics and friendly panel

• Regular payouts

• Many payment options

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cookies period

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Well-done materials and resources

• Fast and professional affiliate support

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2-Tiers option available

• Marketing materials and knowledge

• Affiliate competitions and evetns

• Other - please mention it

• Общо гласове

Blinky

Owner
Hello people. :) How are you? Hope you are fine. :)

Today I want to ask you one question and the answers of the poll will give us statistics of what affiliates prefer when choosing an affiliate program. Before you give your vote, I have to write you that we discuss choosing an affiliate program according to its provided resources and options, not niche, market or location.

For example, you run health web site and you are not so happy with the resent income. After researching and looking for new opportunities, you have found out a few affiliate programs that you want to work with. In case you have to choose one of them, which will make you take that decision?

With the years, I personally look for 3 main point (I already voted for them) - conversion, commissions, payment options. Everything else is also important (listed in the poll), but all I need to make up my mind are the mentioned 3 above.

So, I am asking you which are your "reasons" to click on the Sign Up button right away? Also, would love to hear more about it.

Последно редактирано:
От: What Will Make You Choose an Affiliate Program?

Cookies period, conversion rates and high commissions are most important things for me. But I think it's very hard to find an affiliate program with all of these 3 factors. If I need to choose only 1 thing, that will be high commissions.

I saw cashburners.com and I think I will try them soon. Right now I am working with moreniche.com by the way.

Fixed. ;) What did you mark as an options? :) Just curious. :)

The same "Marketing materials and knowledge" - seems good idea to have more marketing tools and knowledge resources when going to pick out some affiliate program for first time even the conversion rate is another important option here.

Последно редактирано:
Just standard thing that keep me sign up everytime I notice them - good conversion rate, high commission, and fast and professional support. That's it enough for me. :)

Conversion rate + high commissions for me.
Blinky, fix ''Hight commissions'':mrgreen:

Payment options are important too if you are working with adult affiliate program. Because most of them don't offer Skrill or Paypal, so you need to withdraw your money to a shitty e-wallet like Paxum.

however what says adult affiliates as for conversion rates?
As far as I know conversion rates in the adult niche are far away from what we are usually see. The example I can give is real - from about 1000 visitors, who come on a video streaming site, 1 buys premium membership. And this is normal. Not to mention when we sell something more expensive, as you see it: erection pills, sex toys, lovers courses and etc. ;)

So, conversion, commissions and payment options are still the things I am interested in mostly. ;)

Take a look at this interview with two of the most successful vendors on Clickbank new days*:)

[video=youtube;259CoJYKXgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259CoJYKXgQ[/video]

Горе