Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click

Blinky

Owner
Found an interesting infographic, that you might find useful as well.

For me, the best and still #1 channel is the SEs, following by paid ads, social and so on.

7275432L.png

Any more opinions? Let me know which is the most effective channel? The one that gives you most out of your clicks. :)

От: Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click

mail, yeah, right? First of all, no one use mail any more. I login to my mail inbox, read what I want and know is there and as the same time ignore all the other thousand of advertising mails. I do not think that someone will pay attention on such an advertising mail...instead of the other 3 options from the graphic

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Re: От: Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click

mail, yeah, right? First of all, no one use mail any more. I login to my mail inbox, read what I want and know is there and as the same time ignore all the other thousand of advertising mails. I do not think that someone will pay attention on such an advertising mail...instead of the other 3 options from the graphic

Hi and welcome. :)

By mail marketing, the author (I guess) means the mails, that you have collected thanks to your newsletter subscription form. No buying and sending mails to not targeted people. The idea here is mail marketing in its full meaning. :) Good luck and wish you great experience here. :)

P.S: You write in the English section, please write in English as it should be. I translated your previous post in that matter. :)

От: Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click

Blinky, you should start offering your services as a translator (bg - en) :p:D

Горе