Wupload до 40$ за 1000 сваляния

От: Wupload до 40$ за 1000 сваляния

I01cW.gif

--
R.I.P
--

В DP изтече новината че ще затварят Wupload, или по точно няма да плаща вече на афилейти

Не ги използвам но някой по запознат да даде яснота по случая

===============================

Wupload will officially be closing its affiliate program.

http://torrentfreak.com/mpaa-lists-notorious-pirate-sites-to-u-s-government-111028/ This is why Wupload close door for uploaders. Another host can be next......

You can still upload to and download from Wupload. You just won't get paid.
===============================

Днес получих по мейла това :

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that as of November 28th, Wupload will officially be closing its affiliate program.

After an incredible period of growth in such a short period of time, we have had to make the tough decision to close our affiliate program as it is no longer financially viable for us to continue it.

Wupload's file hosting service will remain active and technical support will still be provided as per usual, and our customer support system will remain active for any inquiries by members, whether free or paid. We encourage all users and affiliates to continue to use Wupload to store and share their files, and we will remain one of the most reliable and secure storage solutions in the business. We will honour all memberships that were already purchased by affiliates or by regular users.

Thanks to the loyalty and the hard work of all of our friends and affiliates, we were able to surpass our growth expectations in terms of traffic, but as anybody in the file hosting business can tell you, traffic does not always mean profitability.

Now, where does this leave you, the hardworking affiliate with unpaid earnings?

We are going to pay out every dollar owed to our affiliates. The affiliate program will close on November 28th, a Sunday, and the last payout will be November 30th, the following Wednesday.

Wupload could not have achieved the growth it did without the hard work, effort and enthusiasm that you all brought to our affiliate program, so I thank you and wish you all nothing but luck and good fortunes in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,
Willy Wupload

Това ясно, но никой не обеснява на какво се дължи решението да затворят афилейт програмата си

Подгонил ги е някой няма друг начин.

Поне са коректни и ще се издължат на всички като направят последното плащане на 30 ноември, за разлика от Титов и неговия скам Хотфайл които затворихя половината акаунти без да платят заработеното на партньорите си

Е в мейла пише, че не им е финансово изгодна и за това я затварят, ама сигурно има и нещо, което няма да го разпространят де.

Затварят афф програмата, Wupload беше един от най-добрите, но нямам какво да се прави!

R.I.P I01cW.gif

Има много доказани начина за да им стане финансово изгодно-намаляване плащанията за сваляния и продажби, не отчитане на всички продажби или сваляния като Хотфайл и прочие но не това е основната причина

Има много доказани начина за да им стане финансово изгодно-намаляване плащанията за сваляния и продажби, не отчитане на всички продажби или сваляния като Хотфайл и прочие но не това е основната причина

Как точно тях...? :)

Горе