Yahoo! | Bing Ad Network - Let's Get Started!

waldes

The Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program enables web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. Publishers can now use the Media.net self-serve platform to create and customize ad units that display relevant text ads consisting of sponsored links and ad topics from the Yahoo! Bing Network

So..Let's take a look at this Ad Network and answer some questions:)

How to apply for this program?
Go to www.media.net and just press Request An Invite button.

031736686.jpg

Fill up required information

031736701-big.jpg

Again fill up required information:)

031736724-big.jpg

That's all:wink: Yahoo/Bing Ad Network's Stuff will manually review your site/s and will send you login details - password, etc. (if your site is accepted, of course).

How to create an ad unit?

Login in your account with password and Email, that you received from Yahoo/Bing Ad Network stuff, go to dashboard, press ''Create Ad Unit''

031736916-big.jpg

Choose your desired ad unit size

031737017-big.jpg

Some customisation (optional)

031737031-big.jpg

The final step is to copy the code and paste it in your site (such as google/adsense ads)

Payment method: monthly payment ($100 payment threshold)

031737084-big.jpg

Full information you can find here:

Yahoo!/Bing Ad Network - Let's Get Started!

Program Guidelines

От: Yahoo! | Bing Ad Network - Let's Get Started!

Do you use this network? What's the rpm/cpc?

Ok guys... This network is not what i expected.. They pay by impressions, not by clicks. Just default example - 100 impressions from 95% USA traffic= just 0.25$... Lets take a look at Google CTR with the same USA traffic - 100 page views with ~2% CTR/CPC ~0.30E= 0.60E.
So, Mr. Bing - GO FU.K YOURSELF and dont challenge uncle George anymore:lol:

Ok guys... This network is not what i expected.. They pay by impressions, not by clicks. Just default example - 100 impressions from 95% USA traffic= just 0.25$... Lets take a look at Google CTR with the same USA traffic - 100 page views with ~2% CTR/CPC ~0.30E= 0.60E.
So, Mr. Bing - GO FU.K YOURSELF and dont challenge uncle George anymore:lol:
Which means that Google is 3 times better than Bing?

Is it from the niche - health, entertainment, home and garden, or it is just something normal, no matter what site you have.

Which means that Google is 3 times better than Bing?

Is it from the niche - health, entertainment, home and garden, or it is just something normal, no matter what site you have.
Doesnt matter - same traffic, same location, same niche - Mr. Bing is sh.t:) Dont waste your time with this network:)

Unlike the thread about Bing here, their ad system sucks. :)
Its not Mr. Bing, problably Mr. Bean:). Both of them are suck:twisted:$

Re: От: Yahoo! | Bing Ad Network - Let's Get Started!

Its not Mr. Bing, problably Mr. Bean:). Both of them are suck:twisted:$

The joke is huge with Bing And most of the times you are not laughing. :) According to what I read and my practice shows me, Bing's ad platform is not a good option to make earn money. You are f**ked up as a publisher as well as an advertiser.

@waldes, now is time to give a shot with Yahoo. :) Hope to share it after doing it. Good luck. ;)

От: Re: От: Yahoo! | Bing Ad Network - Let's Get Started!

@waldes, now is time to give a shot with Yahoo. :) Hope to share it after doing it. Good luck. ;)
Needs, yahoo and bing are one company, stop drugs, bro:)

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Will never use them. Was interested in what could this platform offers. As we all see, nothing much. ;)

Горе