Free Premium WordPress Themes

Статус
Not open for further replies.

SoulReaver

Hello guys.

I have an active subscription for premium WordPress themes from ..........................., which will expire February 2014. Currently I am not using the themes because I don't have a suitable project. Due to this fact as a small contribution to the forum I can give you any of the themes listed there for free, so you can save a little from your budget for a premium theme. If anyone is interested, just send me a pm or drop a comment here in the thread with the exact name of the theme, so I can download it and send it to you.

Cheers :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Hello guys.

I have an active subscription for premium WordPress themes from Themeskingdom.com, which will expire February 2014. Currently I am not using the themes because I don't have a suitable project. Due to this fact as a small contribution to the forum I can give you any of the themes listed there for free, so you can save a little from your budget for a premium theme. If anyone is interested, just send me a pm or drop a comment here in the thread with the exact name of the theme, so I can download it and send it to you.

Cheers :)

Hey, SoulReaver,

Do you still have those themes / membership. I find two of the themes interesting and would love to have them:

themeskingdom.com/wordpress-themes/legalized-lawyers-wordpress-theme/

themeskingdom.com/wordpress-themes/charityplus-charity-wordpress-theme/

Let me know do you still can provide them. Thanks. :)

Promise I will. :) Just want to make a gift to my cousin. He has an growing company and do not have a web site, just killing me. :)

Well, good luck than.

Does anyone else have planes to do something with the given WP themes here? I am still trying to think of something. Holidays are coming, @Blinky gave me a good idea. Some of the presents could be corporate sites for my friends running businesses and not having sites, or Facebook, twitter, pinterest, google + channel.

От: Free Premium WordPress Themes

@nikolai.mt, send me a PM with your email and I will send you the theme as requested :)

@CTAH, check your PM in Skype, I will send you the theme there.

Статус
Not open for further replies.

Горе