Изграждане на Спомагателни блогове

MsGeR

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am offering for you a new special offer. Creation of Blogs! They will be created on blogger,wordpress and a lot of other blog hostings. I will put on them 10 articles relevant to your site with links to your site. That means a lot of links from a relevant blogs. I will do a three way link exchange between my blogs and they will get also links and becouse of that links your site will became more stronger. I think that this offer is spectacular.

Plan A
10 Blogs Everyday with 5 articles on them and link to your site on blogroll and articles.
1 week(7*10=70 relevant sites that will link to your site with 3-4 links on every page)
Price= 20$

Plan B

15 Blogs Everyday with 8 articles on them....
2 weeks(14*15=210sites that will link you)
Price=48$

Plan C
20 Blogs everyday with 12 articles on them
3 weeks(21*20=420 sites that will link you)
Price=94$

Plan FULL
30 Blogs Everyday with 20 articles on them
5 weeks (35*30=1050 SITES !!!!)
Price=200$

Everyday i will send you your new blogs with your links!
Статиите са с Duplicate Текст. Също така във Plan C и Plan Full Ще може да поставяте Ваш AdSense и Affilate банери.

От: Изграждане на Спомагателни блогове

hi! I am offering for you a new special offer. Creation of blogs! They will be created on blogger,wordpress and a lot of other blog hostings. I will put on them 10 articles relevant to your site with links to your site. That means a lot of links from a relevant blogs. I will do a three way link exchange between my blogs and they will get also links and becouse of that links your site will became more stronger. I think that this offer is spectacular.

Plan a
10 blogs everyday with 5 articles on them and link to your site on blogroll and articles.
1 week(7*10=70 relevant sites that will link to your site with 3-4 links on every page)
price= 20$

plan b

15 blogs everyday with 8 articles on them....
2 weeks(14*15=210sites that will link you)
price=48$

plan c
20 blogs everyday with 12 articles on them
3 weeks(21*20=420 sites that will link you)
price=94$

plan full
30 blogs everyday with 20 articles on them
5 weeks (35*30=1050 sites !!!!)
price=200$

everyday i will send you your new blogs with your links!
Статиите са с duplicate Текст. Също така във plan c и plan full Ще може да поставяте Ваш adsense и affilate банери.

Принципно като постваш такова нещо в Български форум е хубаво и да го преведеш цялото.

Пише се "because", а не "becouse". Не съм добър в английския, но ми се струва, че има и още грешки - напр. "will became" трябва да бъде "will become".

Виж това:
http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Може да се ползва за превод от български на английски (и обратно!). Още не съм го изследвал подробно, но изглежда, че ще трябва да редактираме текста допълнително след като бъде преведен автоматично...

Този определено има проблем с английския:)
Но и системата му е леко ламарска. Блогове на wp с линкове към сайтове с комерсиална цел е малко крехко като инвестиране с преспектива, айде на блогър да, ама и там ще е спамене с дублирано съдържание. Не учаквай уникално в никакъв случай:)

Горе