Мъдри Мисли

От: Мъдри Мисли

Съгласни ли сте?

424960_10150632904397870_88420692869_8818343_2121237806_n.jpg

Един от любимите ми филмови цитати. Принадлежи на пича от аватара ми (агент Смит).

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

От: От: Мъдри Мисли

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Много се замислях навремето върху този цитат. Много истина има в него.

На Мао Джедун са много мъдри мислите, нищо че ръцете му лепнат в многомилионни отнети човешки животи...

Последно редактирано:

На Мао Джедун са много мъдри мислите и естествено всички велики лидери в историята. Но принципно не мога да запомням фразите. Ако може някои да цитира нещо от Мао, гениален човек е бил, макар и комунист.

Please, allow me ...

If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.
Mao Zedong

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.
Mao Zedong

War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.
Mao Zedong

Four things do not come back:
the Spoken Word,
the Sped Arrow,
the Past Life,
and the Neglected Opportunity.
-- Arabian proverb

Ти пък кога светна толкова много червено?
Явно рискът не винаги печели.

For the creative mind, chess is more than a game of conquest, conflict, and competitive skill. Chess is a reflection of life creatively engaged. ...

Every journey begins with a single move.

Every journey begins with a single move.

"Гроссмейстер сыграл e2—e4. Остап не баловал своих противников разнообразием дебютов. На остальных двадцати девяти досках он проделал ту же операцию: перетащил королевскую пешку с e2 на e4. Один за другим любители хватались за волосы и погружались в лихорадочные рассуждения..."

[video=youtube;1reqHpvT57A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1reqHpvT57A[/video]

‎"Винаги правя това, което не мога, за да мога да се науча да го правя." Пабло Пикасо

Ако хората не правеха глупости, нищо интелигентно не би било измислено.

Горе