6 Reasons Why Discounting is Destroying Your Sales (And What to do Instead)

$INeed$

First I will share the link here: http://blog.hubspot.com/insiders/should-i-discount-my-product

Secondly, I would like to give few tips for those business owners that count on discount instead of adding value;

- Ask yourself the question why apple is more expensive than other brand, they are not the best technology, but they are well-recognizable. And why? Have your ever seen an discount iPhone is stores?

- What will be the profit and what will be the net cut after announcing an promotion? Is it worth? If not (in most cases) what are you selling and what is your stimulus doing it?

- How mush time will you spend in thinking of a proper promotion and what time in thinking of adding more value to your product / service?

- Which will be better for you - having "discount" clients or having "regular" clients respecting your work?

- Do you want your business to be cheap in the clients mind? I don't think so.

Now for those who are making the "deal of their lifes":

- What you are normally expecting out of a service or a product when you buy it on price that you know is not Ok?

- Are you thinking cheap when it comes to buy something for you or your business?

- Do you think that the business that sell you something cheap will have the same attitude like with the others - buying it on a regular price? If yes, we will see that.

- Are you willing to sell your work cheaper? No, I think, noone will.

- Does thinking cheap help you in your life? Think again, it it's YES.

You see, discounts are not a bad think, but doing it all the time, your are not going to the right direction. And specially the hosting companies. I know the market is full of players, but please, think first of your business and than about what are you buying for it. Good luck. ;)

От: Re: От: 6 Reasons Why Discounting is Destroying Your Sales (And What to do Instea

When you see something cheap, you can be sure that is also low quality or not the thing you want....you want to have it on that price, but you are not getting it, the price is different from what you have already paid for. ;)

Of in other words - do be a cheap man. ;)

Yes, as I said "cheap cost more". Because then you will need to pay again and more to have quality. You cant work with low quality and need to pay double for it.

От: 6 Reasons Why Discounting is Destroying Your Sales (And What to do Instead)

I agree, it is the best if you can get of those clients who know what quality they want and they are ready to pay for it. The sneaky dogs who everytime try to get everything cheap at the half price, sooner or later realize that you get what you pay for :)

I have a friend of mine who did say something interesting to a client. Here is the dialog:

C: Could you make a discount?
F: Yes, sure, but don't expect to cut my profit.
C: Ok, as far as its cheaper than now.
F: You have it...hope the get the same results.

It was about SEO service and the result it wasn't the one client wanted at first place. :) Anyway, the SEO took its money, just the resources were mush more less that the first plan.

Горе