Adding A Watermark To An Animated Gif

D.Ivanov

Hello,

Do you know a program or a WordPress plugin, that can put a watermark on an animated GIF at once? It is kind of slow with Photoshop. Need something faster as a solution.

Thanks in advance. :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
How do i put a watermark on an a animated gif?

After researching, I found this:

Код:
$animation = ani.gif; 

$watermark = logo.png; 

$watermarked_animation = "morph.gif"; 

$cmd = " $animation -coalesce -gravity South ". 
" -geometry +0+0 null: $watermark -layers composite -layers optimize "; 

exec("convert $cmd $watermarked_animation ");

After researching, I found this:

Код:
$animation = ani.gif; 

$watermark = logo.png; 

$watermarked_animation = "morph.gif"; 

$cmd = " $animation -coalesce -gravity South ". 
" -geometry +0+0 null: $watermark -layers composite -layers optimize "; 

exec("convert $cmd $watermarked_animation ");

Where should I put this?

Re: От: Adding A Watermark To An Animated Gif

Blinky, i think he want to make it automatic for all gifs on the site.

I know. Just added this clip to those, who want to see it how could be happen with Photoshop.

If he want to do it easy and autocratically, I think that you have already given the right solution. By the way, where you should add his code? Any ideas?

От: Adding A Watermark To An Animated Gif

I need this for a WP website. I tried a few plugins but none of them worked. Then I popped into this while googling for what I need: https://www.watermark.ws/home
The free version can handle up to 5 gifs at once and the premium version can handle 50 gifs at once. I am using this now and I can say it is what I was looking for. It doesn't damage the animated gifs cuz the plugins do just this. They catch the first frame and put the watermark and the gif is not moving anymore.

By the way why is the thread translated? :)

Re: От: Adding A Watermark To An Animated Gif

How much did you pay for it, because I haven't found prices. You need to login to get you to the payment process, maybe. :)
By the way why is the thread translated? :)
The thread is valuable and I think will help to our EN-speaking colleagues. :) Also, useful content for the network. :) And many more reasons could be given here. :)

От: Re: От: Adding A Watermark To An Animated Gif

How much did you pay for it, because I haven't found prices. You need to login to get you to the payment process, maybe. :)

The thread is valuable and I think will help to our EN-speaking colleagues. :) Also, useful content for the network. :) And many more reasons could be given here. :)

There is a monthly fee for the service I mentioned in my previous post. When you sign up you will be able to upgrade your account.

Yes, I also think this thread could help a lot cuz I faced some serious issues when trying to watermark Animated Gifs with plugins and other softwares. Most softwares that do watermarking does not work for gifs. They just capture the first frame and actually translate it into a regular image, no movements which is not what we are looking for.

Горе