Affiliate Product Blog - Goog For Beginners

coolice

Owner
Hello guys, I want to show you a video that describes a method for making some money from affiliate sales. Clickbank is used for example but it can be done with every other affiliate program. You can easily earn a few hundred bucks and if you invest your time in creating good content you should earn more without doubt.

YouTube - Exactly how to set up a blog for affiliate marketing:

[video=youtube;RQnG04zKem4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQnG04zKem4[/video]

Последно редактирано от модератор:
How to Promote Affiliate Products On Your Blog

I like the video, but there is still something I need to ask you because I didn’t fully understood what RSS is ?

RSS is something like a web feed standard that automatically shows the last added info from a desired page. Things like blog posts, news headlines even audio and video are often added to it.

How To Monetize Your Blog | Make Money Blogging

You can submit your affiliate blog or website to Jayde.com

My blog is not so good, but it got accepted by them. I’m really happy with that. You can try that too.

Making an Affiliate Income from Your Blog - Predpriemach.com

Well, will you correct me, if I got this wrong:

1. I generate some keywords from rssfeedgenerator.com
2. After that I put the link it gave me in a new rss element in my blog.
3. And finally I have to add it to the all websites shown in the video.

Is this everything I should do. I’m not sure about the links that are placed on my site. I have to change something in them, right ? But I’m not so sure what exactly I have to do. Where I have to put my affiliate ID ?

I will tell you what has to be the final result in few words.

After you make your blog, gather the rss links and put them in your blog and then you should put banners that are pointing to the sales page of the product you sell with your aff ID in the links.

Affiliate Marketing Blog

I got it. After I have a website I have to add some products. Is it a problem if I add all the products from one affiliate program to my website? I’m afraid they will make me some problems about the promoting of all products at one place :(

Your Mom Blog and Affiliate Marketing

Anyone here doing experiments with his website? I’m looking for someone that haves experience with sales pages. Will a page that has all links pointing to the order page of the product (with the affiliate ID of course) make the conversion rates better? I think that if a potential customer gets to the order page as fast as possible, the chance for him to order is bigger. So the conversion rate should go up. What do you think about that?

Hey man, can tell is this variation better for sure because everything differs and depends on the user. Things change with time. So you will have to test this for your website and repeat the test from time to time.

How to easily Promote Affiliate Products with a Blog

Bricksn каза:
Anyone here doing experiments with his website? I’m looking for someone that haves experience with sales pages. Will a page that has all links pointing to the order page of the product (with the affiliate ID of course) make the conversion rates better? I think that if a potential customer gets to the order page as fast as possible, the chance for him to order is bigger. So the conversion rate should go up. What do you think about that?

Hello, this is very comparatively in my opinion. It depends on a lot of things like how you show the information to your potential customers, because you can’t make a man buy something without giving him the proper information and with just a plain order page. Experiment with that because the internet business is not like the math where everything happens because it should happen like that.

Wow, that video rocks and contains a lot of information. I had to watch it 4 times so I can understand every part of it. Even I was taking notes while watching.

Can someone that is doing this from a lot of time and has experience tell how much money he earns from this method?

Good luck to you all.

Blogging and Affiliate Marketing - How to Include Affiliate Links

Well, it this depends on the products you promote. In the most cases you will have a few orders every month. The smaller ones are 12-20 dollars, the bigger ones are around 80 dollars. The potential of the method is going to earn you a few hundred bucks, but if you go with a real blog you will earn more and more with time.

A lot of things are not clear for me. I have a blog and a RSS emission corresponding to it, but I couldn’t ping it in pingoat. The error massage is duplicate 1002134 key. I’ve did everything from the video. Now, after two weeks I have only 2 unique visitors. I’ve removed the product names; I’m doing everything to make my content unique.

Which blog platform are you using? I have some problems with this too, but I think it can be like before with gaining some good links. Do you have visitors from long-tail keywords that are found in your content?

If you have them, don’t worry, just add some link to the main keywords, because they are harder to maintain. You can try with directory links, article marketing, some blog comments in blogs from your niche etc. Those are the basic ones.

Good luck, and if you can provide more information. PR doesn’t have a lot in common with the ranking in Google.

Последно редактирано:
Tips For Using Affiliate Programs On Your Website

I don’t have visitors from Google.

When I search for the title of my blog which is 7 words long, my blog is nowhere in the top 200. As well, from two and a half months mine blog was in top 10 for “legal ecstasy” (without the quotes). Its URL is get-legal-ecstasy .blogspot.com.

I’ve submitted it in 1000+ directories.

Горе