Are you getting success with Yahoo?

mikehill

Hi,

I just wanted to know if you are getting success with Yahoo. How much of traffic are you getting from yahoo search?

Please let me know..

Thanks

Not much, it seems yahoo traffic is powered by bing search, and as a result less people are now actually using it. Just see it that way, no matter that I voted for Yahoo. But do you have any success?

Yeah too bad why they still acquired Yahoo. But I can see that Yahoo is making changes on the login page of their email. I find it weird though since they have Gmail and Facebook button at the bottom part of the rectangular box for login. I just thought that Yahoo can better compete if they will keep on developing more free tools and good features for their email.

Hello, @mikehill, and welcome to our community here. :)

There are many search engines available in the world, but I'm using Yahoo as default search engine. Even I, people nearly 60% using Yahoo as a search engine. Not in my Yahoo (Bulgaria), but on other places, is a great search engine. It gives a very specific search result you expected.

Of course, it is good to be mentioned that Yahoo is more like portal, and then is a SE. ;) Anyway, I thinks is a great one, and first places for your keywords there, are enough for good traffic.

I don't use Yahoo search engine so much, because I heard it has low traffic. I prefer google to it as it fetches good traffic. ;)

От: Are you getting success with Yahoo?

I have had an advert on yahoo maps for the last six months, i'll not be extending it, not that i have been offered to by the company that sold me the space. I think that says a lot in the first place.

My Google traffic is around 22%, Direct traffic is about 22%, Twitter about 12%, and yahoo about 2%, I hope that helps you decide. ;)

Yahoo traffic is low, but compared to Bing, it's better. Till not sure how to optimize my site for Yahoo. Any view will be appreciated.

Getting traffic from Yahoo is quiet strange, there is like thing happening unexpected. Yahoo users are very less in number than Google's, even if your site ranks top in Yahoo, the probability of getting traffic from Yahoo is very low. But it is still something. :)

Yahoo! came out with the Yahoo! Toolbar, which permits users to eliminate adware and spyware from their system. The toolbar influenced the operation of Claria's programs and may have put stress on the connection between the two companies. :) Google came with a browser. :) And so on, and so on. :)

I use Yahoo US and it's profitable for me but it's only about 10%-20% of the traffic I see from Google. I have tried Yahoo UK and still do now and again but it's too expensive and every time I try it, it proves to be a total waste of money! I want to try yahoo I little bit more serious, cos my friend get 7200 / month from them. Yahoo is the second only to Google, of course it is worth trying! Most of the webmastes are marketing their website keeping in mind that they only want to rank higher in Google search engine but one should not forget about other search engines like Yahoo, Bing, AOL, etc. I also agree that Google is the best one out there, but still we should also consider other search engines.

От: Are you getting success with Yahoo?

I must say: Don't waste your time. If you are already marketing with Google then everything else follows. Google is the best choice for getting traffic/off-page optimization. Anywat, you should add more traffic resources. ;)

Good luck on that

Горе