Behance - online platform for design projects

I know that in Predpriemach have good designers with talent. In this web site you can show your work to a wide audience of professionals, follow and inspire from different style on a design, photography too.

After you create your profile, full your account with info and add avatar. Confirm the email, because your work will not show public. After this you can start to create your own portfolio, which will be rated from other users.

I`m newbie there and my first impression is there are projects on very high level.
Maybe, you have what to show or want to find new inspirations ;)

My behance profile - https://www.behance.net/petarstefanov

От: Behance - online platform for design projects

Yeah, I am new there and I find many inspirational things for my work. Also I share my projects and when someone like it that make me more motivated. If I find other useful function there I will share here.

Re: От: Behance - online platform for design projects

Yeah, I am new there and I find many inspirational things for my work. Also I share my projects and when someone like it that make me more motivated. If I find other useful function there I will share here.

Thanks for letting us know. Is it only for freelancers? Are companies welcome to share their projects there - something like company project boards. :)

I think you can be registered as a member of the company. And why not to register with the name of company offering services. I do not think there are restrictions on this.
Also, in Behance you can candidate for jobs, which are paid post from companies and have real requirements for the particular position. When filling your profile there are fields for education, job, etc., something like CV. A kind of you build your portfolio / CV and you can apply it for a job. So companies have realistic picture on ​​your job. :)

Behance is simply the best social network for designers - you can get your hands on the latest trends that occur in web design before they become mainstream (that came out more hipster than I expected :d). You can study the works of other colleges, see their progress, draw inspiration from the best. Right now I'm following some of the best web & graphic designers in Bulgaria from some of the biggest studios around. The best part is there are these "Behance Portfolio Review Events" where you meet other creatives from your area and can see from first hand how the big shots do it. I'm a member since 2012 and there hasn't been a day I haven't checked on the newest projects.

Последно редактирано:

@ZENITH, can you share your profile link in Behance. And thanks for sharing the info with us. :)

https://www.behance.net/zenitdesign

I still got a lot of work to do. I should start deleting my old projects one by one and update the case studies of the newer ones. Right now I'm working on a couple of more interesting projects that will replace the old ones. I'm working hard to be ready for the 2014 Behance meeting in Varna!

Последно редактирано:

Nice work! Can you share more info about Behance meeting. What exactly is the a meeting like this?

Well as far as I'm informed - a design studio from the city, where the meeting takes place, takes the initiative and organizes the event. Behance gives advise and part of the materials for the meeting. The event is divided into 3 parts:

First part - you have a hour or two to chat with other creatives, make new friends, talk about new the newest trends and exchange experience. This was very valuable for me, because I got the chance to get some first hand info on the design process in bigger studios and how do they hire freelancers. There was this one guy who drew characters for Blizzard and was awarded by the Association of american designers. So yes, you can really meet some interesting people there.

Second part - in the next couple of hours creatives show their work to others and then discuss it. You can get very helpful feedback on your projects. I was the youngest presentor (only 19 at the time) but everyone were very nice and gave me advise how to go on.

Third part - there's a poll. Everybody can vote for their favorite presenter. The best 4 presenters get the "Behance Appreciation Coin" as a gift. As an added bonus - lots of experience and new contacts. I hope they'll have another meeting in Varna this fall.

d50d54221f153365933bd97ffe0556d1.jpg

Последно редактирано:

Wow, it will be perfect. Thanks a lot :)

Горе