BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Blinky

Owner
Starting this theme just to say BIG HELLO to everyone, who has joined in our English section of the forum - Predpriemach.com. We are one of the biggest webmaster communities online (locally, hope soon - world wide).

We take the moment to encourage newbies to let us know more about themselves. Feel free to introduce yoruself - tell us more about your, your interests and hobbies, your business and what you do, and everything you want regarding your personality. Also, will be great to tell (write) us how did you find or hear about the forum. Please, read our rules, iTrader, hot to be useful part of this forum and etc. here FAQ (the english part). In case you want to introduce yourself in a new thread, please make it worthwhile and interesting to the others. That way, you will even grab more attention. Threads that are useless will be deleted, threads like "Hello, I am new. Thanks the provided information here.", "Big greetings from USA", "Just stoped to say hello", and etc.

Also, do not use the thread or new introducing one just to increase your post count. Say "hello"", but please write more about, not just "welcome here", "nuce to have you with us", "greetings", and similar. Hope to enjoy our stuff here and have successful experience with us. :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay at Predpriemach.com :) Our community is all dedicated to share experience and help each other.

Feel free to send me a PM at any time or ask here in the thread if you have any questions or would like help with anything you want to.

P.S: Want to say hello to our first english-speaking members - LuisaHayw, MalindaKi, HershelJD and SusannaAl.

От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

I have got an idea, why not redirect the new english speaking section to a new domain, in this way it will be more presentable to the international public?

Re: От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

I have got an idea, why not redirect the new english speaking section to a new domain, in this way it will be more presentable to the international public?
New domain means new brand, new forum. The idea here is not to separate them communities, but to make them one. We are still working on making it more presentable as well as suitable to everyone - BG and EN members. Thanks for sharing it with us. Also in this case you want to write in both forums - you do not need to have 2 accounts. You know that this separation is not necessary at all. :)

For us is not a problem to read and write in bg & en

i'll be happy to see first en only users here

Re: От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

For us is not a problem to read and write in bg & en

i'll be happy to see first en only users here
Thanks for your words. We already have such. Today they become 5. But with the time soon some of them will start writing. Looking for this moment. It will be a sign that all of us are on the right track. :)

P.S: You can translate the coolice's thoughts in your signature. :) Just joking.:)

Hello future EN guys, despite now we are only Bulgarian gang we are looking forward to see you.

Greetings all. :)

I am from UK, as some of you can notice it by looking at my nickname. Well, what else - affiliating is one of the stuff I do. Ooo, yes, I am also new to WordPress. Found you while looking for a smart way to make my affiliate links look better. Really nice community as I wrote it in my last post. Wht else can I say, will be glad to be the part of it. And many thanks for yoru warm welcome.

Just one more thing here - if you fix all the translation stuff the place will be nice for evey one around the world speaking english.

All I see is a bunch of Bulgarians writing in English (or trying to). Why's that? :D

All I see is a bunch of Bulgarians writing in English (or trying to). Why's that? :D

Because of the Insufficiency of marketing funds :D The admins are relying on us :D

Wow, two reputation and one PM. can believe it. Thanks a lot guys, you are great. What a lovely place I have found. Will see you in other threads. Will give my input here soon. ;) Need more knowledge and experience, but soon won't be such a stop for me. :)

От: Re: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Wow, two reputation and one PM. can believe it. Thanks a lot guys, you are great. What a lovely place I have found. Will see you in other threads. Will give my input here soon. ;) Need more knowledge and experience, but soon won't be such a stop for me. :)

Welcome Brum, nice to see you around here. Where are you from? I am just curious - I love UK and it is always nice to meet people from the island

Горе