BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

От: Re: От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

You can say that again. :)

And just to stick to the topic, please introduce yourself. :)

Well I'm a guy from Varna, Bulgaria in a mid 20s :D
My interests are in the investment fields (including 5th investment assets classes - Stocks, Bonds, Currencies, Real Estates and Commodities and of course their derivatives), beside that I've invested tons from my time in learning entrepreneurship and managing businesses.
I have several financial/economic websites, as you can say I'm in this segment of online business :)
Is that enough :D

Re: От: Re: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Welcome Brum, nice to see you around here. Where are you from? I am just curious - I love UK and it is always nice to meet people from the island
London. Most of you probably know it as the rainy city. :) And thanks for your welcome. What do you love about UK? It is a great place, just want to know what other find in it. :)

От: Re: От: Re: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

London. Most of you probably know it as the rainy city. :) And thanks for your welcome. What do you love about UK? It is a great place, just want to know what other find in it. :)

There is Arsenal F.C. :)

London? I love London suburb houses, you know them - build in a circle. Where was this one - south suburbs right?

London? I love London suburb houses, you know them - build in a circle. Where was this one - south suburbs right?
Ho Lee Fuk!!! Cretin is writing in English :lol:

Cretin got 99 problems, but English ain't one!

Последно редактирано:
Re: От: Re: От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Well I'm a guy from Varna, Bulgaria in a mid 20s :D
My interests are in the investment fields (including 5th investment assets classes - Stocks, Bonds, Currencies, Real Estates and Commodities and of course their derivatives), beside that I've invested tons from my time in learning entrepreneurship and managing businesses.
I have several financial/economic websites, as you can say I'm in this segment of online business :)
Is that enough :D
It is. Great bio by the way. ;)

My niches are mostly IT, Health and trying in the finance sector, but it is not so interesting for me at all. Will reach you once I have some project there, if it's OK. :)

От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Hello, have a nice stay. Most of the methods to get rich in Bulgaria are described in the Criminal code and in this forum. I highly recommend to use the forum, though :D

От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Hi,
in short, I am the Sales & Customer Development Associate at HostiServer Ltd., an ambitious team of skilled IT-professionals with datacenters at PhoenixNAP AZ, US, and SwitchDataCenters, Amsterdam, NL.
I am happy to become a part of PP, and hope for some good times on the forum , thanks for having me. :)

Re: От: BIG HELLO to every new english-speaking member here

Hi,
in short, I am the Sales & Customer Development Associate at HostiServer Ltd., an ambitious team of skilled IT-professionals with datacenters at PhoenixNAP AZ, US, and SwitchDataCenters, Amsterdam, NL.
I am happy to become a part of PP, and hope for some good times on the forum , thanks for having me. :)

Welcome, John. Nice to have you with us. Hope to have great time here. Also, check our other topics and the marketplace, you might want to make some presenting of your services here. All the best and good luck. ;)

Big HELLO from me John. The forum is full of great people. I think you gonna like it here. Take your time and see what I mean. :)

Good luck, buddy. :)

Горе