Biggest Making Money Scams on the Internet

10 Scam Free Ways To Make Money Online

Everyone wants to get some money the easy way and that is why we trust these sites. We just hope to get some bucks, we don't thing logically. :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I will bum the treat because there is something strange that I am seeing very often. It is not cool and I can say this picture tells its story:

7179551d.jpg

When I'm browsing the thread there are a lot of people with red reputation. The means it is negative. How you can be red when you don't even have a hundred posts. Can you make deals like that? It's like when you are at a bar and you are trying to get a hot chick while you ate garlic before the date. I will explain the example. It is the same. It smells only to the girl, no to you, who ate the garlic.

I want to ask all these people (I consider the fact some of you are red because of somebody that did it with a reason, but that happens very rarely and never without you know why) that are sitting with this red reputation how the hell you can't just post something useful in the forum. How much of your expensive time that is worth millions will be wasted if you decide to go green. There are people with BRUTAL reputation, some that are kind of neutral and some that sit on the bottom and even they are making fun of that. There is no bad if you are getting a spiritual HJ from this. I accept it because we are a very liberal community.

I really don't know who will do a trade with you, how the other side will feel and are you the same offline?

Some will tell "I don't need this stuff, I'm doing great like that." This is okay, but is that the way to explain to someone who all are thinking bad things about you, but it is not true. I think that you empty posts without something nice in them are making you look like LOSERS. You can't be a cool dude when you don't give to others. You are doing the opposite only negative things. You didn't do shit to get your positive rating. You did something bad to be red. Strange. Hope you get what I'm saying.

Most of you that are with negative ratings never tried to read the rules of the forum. Let's don't talk about that you will never be useful. Not bad. Some of you just come for what they need, and they go..when they need something again they are back. Something like.

25273414.jpg

Thing about my words. That is not the way. Yeah, do whatever you want, but the community can't get a single thing from you. Too bad that in every community there are users like that.

Последно редактирано:
This thread is useful! Can someone tell something about the paid sites that make you sell on eBay and they are always promising you a lot of money. Like something said above "Why someone will teach you when it is that good, he can do it alone." Another question: Someone heard of the site "mezeto.com" - europetrolium Julia Christova? They offer good payments for translators of subtitles with the site sells? We are young and green, but we want to earn some extra money. Too bad because there is almost no opportunity for this.

That's it, all people on this world want to make money. I think it all started by the English speaking people. If we do an experiment with the same amount of people from all countries and we give them a random scam the percent of people who will try it will be almost the same for every country. It is normal we are all humans.

Some scams are using videos that show something that looks like a newsroom and they are telling you something about the site but it is not real. This method is very popular in USA, because Americans believe what is said on the news for an absolute truth.

Blinky, you are right, but the factors about the reality are a lot and they are all different.

World is changing, youngers are growing in a different environment. Their morality is different and in my opinion the first seven years are the most import. Even the first seven seconds are important("Did he felt the smell of garlic when he was born?"). Then the family, the environment and the friends in school...that is how an individual is formed. Too bad that people can't really be red in our life.

Our life is so commercial and there is no bad, the problem is that a lot of people don't understand the easier ways is to create a product or a service which will be useful for someone. Stealing or frauding is not the way!

Scammed Online? Get Your Money Back

Blinky, you are right, but the factors about the reality are a lot and they are all different.

World is changing, youngers are growing in a different environment. Their morality is different and in my opinion the first seven years are the most import. Even the first seven seconds are important("Did he felt the smell of garlic when he was born?"). Then the family, the environment and the friends in school...that is how an individual is formed. Too bad that people can't really be red in our life.

Our life is so commercial and there is no bad, the problem is that a lot of people don't understand the easier ways is to create a product or a service which will be useful for someone. Stealing or frauding is not the way!

Shitty people are everywhere. People that are ready to get wherever they need, to get whatever they want and then just go away.

If that is their way of life, I feel bad for them. That people should not exist, too bad they exist and they are not a rare thing. They have a role in the life cycle. They are like the parasites. They are the best example of what to not be like. ;)

For me a good business always is the business that on first place gives something. Then it gets something back. This is the right way. I can tell that these people will never have a good business..Wrong..They will never have a business. :) They will just do scams. They want to hit the blind man once. ;)

Последно редактирано:
Making Money Online is now TOTAL SCAM, Or NOT

Very nice topic. I can add HYIP programs to the list, because 90% of them are scam, and others are becoming scams after some time. I'm not on the same wave about PTC. They were the first sites which made me want to make money online. Yeah, you can't make a lot of money there, put you do it like a charm. To be honest I'm still a member of one site and after I look at my stats, the referrers which I invited before now earned me 30 dollars which I will withdraw. Too bad that 50% of the sites are scam, but there is a bunch of sites that are very successful and work great. The offer a lot of ways to earn money (taskst, games, lotteries..)

От: Biggest Making Money Scams on the Internet

Double checking everything you find on the internet is an unwritten rule and everybody should do it. Why wasting time on simple clicking and reading, really, when you could be learning stuff which could help you make a living? Don't waste time on irrelevant and meaningless things. Great post!

Горе