ClickBank Useful Tips

Blinky

Owner
I started a thread about ClickBank earlier today. There is a great interest from the guys in the forum, so I have decided to share a bit more with you.
But before I start, here is the bottom line from my method:

7 days - 3160$

7n94.png

I will hide everything from the picture, aside from the stats, using the advice of a well-meaning fellow forumer. Here it is:

1. Choose a product from ClickBank. Search the net for more information about how to choose a good product.

2. Register in blogspot.com

3. Write or copy an article from somewhere, concerning the product you will sell. Describe the issue, give people a few useful tips how to handle it. Win their trust. At the end of the article, make a short description of that product and put a referral link.

4. Create a Pinterest account. Browse through this social network, learn the way it works. Find appropriate boards for your niche. To convince the board’s creator to invite you – praise him with a positive comment about his pin, write a few flattering words how useful his board is for you and finally, ask him for an invitation. In 90% of the cases, people will respond positively.

So far, so good, but I really wonder how far to go, so that I don`t breach the rules of this forum. I know is not allowed for black hats, like me, so I will share just the safe method. I don’t want to put you in trouble. So…

5. Make some copies of that article you have or (preferably) write/copy a new article, which fits the same product. If you opt for the lazy way, just copy the article that you have and you MUST replace the photo, I will not explain why, you will understand in the process.

6. Every 30 minutes (if you have that much time to spend) pin the article in all the boards you managed to collect. Rotate the articles. That will not give you the numbers you see at the beginning of the thread, but you will have satisfactory sales.

IMPORTANT: To have a success in selling the affiliate products, the most important thing is to explore the audience you have. I will save you some time. Pinterest is dominated by the female audience. So, products related to skin care, apparel, shoes, creams and that sort of stuff is selling like hotcakes.
These are very basic advices, but I hope I was helpful.

Best wishes!

Edit: I want to put as much useful information in this thread for ClickBank. That is why I am active around the forum and I am gathering more information. I want, when somebody new comes in to have all at his disposal.
Here is a bot that will make life easier for you.

Here is the bot in question: Pinassault. For not wasting any time just download it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?an48ozdogjbqb7n

So, to avoid beating about, like me at the beginning, in exploring the bot, I will give you some guidelines:

1. Be sure you have installed .net framework 4.0 if you don’t have one.

2. Run the bot; go to dashboard and right click somewhere in the white of the screen. Add the mail and the password for the account. (You must start at least two accounts for the purpose of our method).

Proxies are not a must, but it`s nice to use them.

4. Click CTRL+А to mark down all the accounts in the dashboard, right click on any of the already marked accounts, search for the Login function and click it, wait until it says you have successfully logged in. Then right click again on any of the marked accounts and search for Refresh Boards inscription and click it.

5. Use the “Back” arrow to reach the main page, with the bot`s functions.

6. Go to the Reppin function. There you will see all your loaded accounts; click on any of them until you see on the right side the boards for these accounts.

7. Pin an article and click "See Pin ".

8. Copy the link of that pin and place it in the bot. It should be placed left to the accounts in the big square.

9. Right to the boards you will see a place for description of the pin. There is schedule / delay under the description – it shows the frequency the bot will re-pin. I suggest you to put 4–10, to avoid 404 and 500 errors.

Sometimes, when you start the bot and you go to the re-pin function, you will not be able to see the boards. Shut it down and go to the bot directory in the Boards folder, delete everything there and repeat steps 3 and 4.

If you don’t understand something, ask me here, not with a private message, so that others could see the solution. Thank you all and best of luck!

I am afraid that if I go in a bit more details, this thread will start to resemble the hat from my avatar.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the address you have to give for the check. ClickBank have no problems with the way it will be written, the idea is the postman should know where to deliver it. So, you may improvise, but I think it should be something like this:

Vencislav Milenov Hristov
Address: Strahil Voivoda Street 17, ap. 6, et. 7, vh. B
Pleven , 5800
Bulgaria
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question from the audience (I will specify that I have a Pinterest account, but I haven’t used it, so excuse me for the question): In the implementation of step 6 don’t you run the risk of being caught by the owners of the boards and being thrown out?

Here is the solution:

Create a back-up account. When you get invited to a board – always invite your back-up account. In that way, if something goes wrong and you get thrown out, you could re-invite yourself from the back-up account. Don’t use these account for anything other that storing boards.

Create 4-5 different accounts, put a description, photo, and make it look real. I suggest you to use female profiles; they are the most active friends of the big boards. And then, there has always been and there will always be solidarity between the sexes.

If you do everything by the rules, I recommend you to follow between 100 and 200 people in each account. Develop yourself.

And, back to the question:

To avoid getting kicked out make every new pin with a different account, and by the time you have rotated all your 4-5 accounts there would be 2 to 3 hours gone since you have used the first account. Repeat the process pinning different (but identical) articles.

We have already explained that you must have copies of the article and it would be perfect if it is a different article with a different picture, but for that same product. (The same product, because we assume that you have already determined who fits best and is buying frequently).

If you still don’t have such product – earmark 10 such products, make articles and…you know it further.

Things are lot easier when you use a bot. Many of you will be tempted to spam. I will just hint there is a free program called Pinassaut.

Re: ClickBank Useful Tips / Advices

Vencislav Hristov, thank you for the information! It is really useful; it would be nice if you share some stats, though, like:

Number of boards – number of pins -> number of visits from pinterest.com -> number of sales; accordingly – revenues.

Greetings!

Even if I share something like that, sales are not running at a daily rate, it will be different for everyone.

I use 90+ boards, I have 50+ accounts, I pin every 30-40 minutes, and I am doing everything manually for now. It is not possible to keep accurate statistics; there is an element of chance involved, here with the affiliate programs and elsewhere.

ClickBank Useful Tips / Advices - Interesting Information

It`s great that you share all this stuff here. Can I ask you, how can I attract Pinterest fans to a niche website?

If I understand your question correctly:

Let`s repeat it. You search boards, related to the niche you have picked, you ask their creators to invite you, so that you can share your articles.

There are two ways of sharing articles in Pinterest.

1. Log into your account.

2. “Add“top right; put the link to the article, the photo to that articles is displayed in the window, where you have to put a description. If The Description Is Short, Do It Like This – It Attracts More Attention.

The second way is to add Pin button in the HTML script of your blog.

It`s nice that you play it by the rules. In that respect, FTC obliges their affiliates to put disclosure in their websites, showing that they receive commission for any purchase through the affiliate links. I will attach two sample texts. Choose one of them and put it in a new page to which you can link from the left menu. Or, you can put the disclosure under the list with the products you offer.

Thank you for the useful information. I have a list of good ideas about traffic and revenue sources and I will definitely put this thread in it. I was considering similar Pinterest strategy and since you have such great success, I will try it. I have couple of unused domains, besides – this method for profits does not require much work.

Best ClickBank Useful Tips and Tricks

In that respect, FTC obliges their affiliates to put disclosure in their websites, showing that they receive commission for any purchase through the affiliate links.

Is that valid for all affiliates? This is something new for me, thanks for the information.

Yes, it is valid for all the affiliates. Here's an interview with a lawyer who explains roughly what it is all about: http://devsbuild.it/

Share them, the more information the better. I found some threads at BHW, but there are a lot of people who complain that, although they make a lot of re-pins, they either don’t have great traffic (people don’t click on the link), or if they reach the website that traffic is not monetized (they don’t click the ads or don’t buy the product you offer). I intend to try this method and I may start a thread with my progress…and it will be nice if others share their results too.

Re: Great ClickBank Useful Tips

Advices of what is the best time to pin? I mean, let`s suppose you have a lot of Americans, will it be useful to spam early in the morning EET (eastern European time), since it is midnight in US? Do I have to post the links at certain time? And a second question – how do you find the big boards?

And a second question – how do you find the big boards?

Here is the easy way to find the top pinners - http://www.repinly.com/popular_pinners.aspx

Yes, the timing of pinning matters. We are 7-8 hours ahead of US. So, from what I see, it is best to start at 18:00 EET…until you have the patience, really.

Here is a little advice from me in addition to that strategy.

1. It will be nice to sign up on pinreach.com, where you can observe the reach of your pins, and on repinly.com where you can follow the most interesting pins at present and use that information.

2. Sign up on addmefast, where you can accumulate followers, likes and re-pins in no time.

Here are some new questions from the audience.

1. Where do you find quality photos which are not problematic in terms of copyright issues?

2. Is it possible that instead of running to the blog the herd just closes the photo?

Don’t bother too much about the photos issue. If you want everything to be perfect (which is not the case if you are a die-hard spammer: D), there are a lot of sites for free photos. There are options to use their photos for free. They usually offer you to put a link in your site and in return you can use some of the photos.

Just a hint: Find that type of a site and use it for your main photo, so there are no problems with copyrights and take the thumbnails you will rotate from Popular in Pinterest.

I have generally positive results with Pinterest, though not with the given method. The negative side is that the most productive time is from the late afternoon until 7 AM EET.

Yes, if you target the US market, you should start from 6PM EET. It is important to start pinning before the pick up in the user activity. Otherwise is just totally wasted, after the N number of pins. If you have noticed, there are three important time frames every day.

The biggest activity is concentrated in these three frames. That definitely applies for Pinterest.

ClickBank are a bit peculiar. If someone registers through your referral link, they will not pay you if he makes sales of products that are not his own. ("At this time, we do not have a referral program for referring new affiliates."). They pay you only if he is selling his own products. ("You can earn extra commission by referring additional product vendors to ClickBank. ").

It is explained here.

Have anyone tried to create his own boards and attract followers? How many followers a well established board usually has?

Yes, the best possible option is to create your own boards and to attract followers. When you make a pin from a blog directly into the board where you would like to attract followers, you accumulate them passively, because when someone re-pins your initial pin the system offers him to follow the board that initiated the pin – i.e. yours.

And then, from your board, you should copy the pin`s link and the re-pinning on other boards, to accumulate your own audience.

P.S: If you are not really aware of what you are doing, DON’T spam, you will pay through the nose.

Both the white and the black methods work. But I intend to proceed with no black methods. The game of cat and mouse with Pinterest every day tires me. For those of you who are tempted to spam, make a redirection through Blogspot. Sign in and look for <head>. Write this <meta content='0;url=https://www.here-you-enter-domain.com' http-equiv='refresh'/> beneath and mask the referrer, so Pinterest doesn’t know whom to report. Search the net, there is a lot of information.

What is the state of the profile you use for invitations? Is it important to look as real as possible – a middle aged woman, for example, with a fake FB profile with friends? I would personally suggest looking for top spammers in Pinterest; they have great collections of contributor boards.

OK, let`s suggest that such person finds me, I have 380 boards. I have no boards with less than 11k followers and I have boards reaching 160k followers. So, the guy found me and so what? A user having such arsenal knows what he possesses and he will never invite you just like that. So, don’t seek people with boards, seek the boards and ask for invitation. Tell people what you are interested in and they will invite you to their boards. Even if these are smaller boards, cajole the owners, these boards will develop sooner or later.

От: ClickBank Useful Tips

I didnt read the whole Blinky,s monolog, but DONT use checks (its a big bulls..t) The alternative method: Payoneer+clickbank Just aply for your Payoneer MC (delivery time ~1 month). Weekly payment:wink:
Edit: Pinassault is dead, so its not necessary to harm this thread with fake info:)

От: От: ClickBank Useful Tips

Payoneer+clickbank
I will reply myself.
If you want to create new Payoneer account, just send me PM. I will navigate you step by step with this issue.

Горе