ClickBank Useful Tips

Re: От: ClickBank Useful Tips

I didnt read the whole Blinky,s monolog, but DONT use checks (its a big bulls..t) The alternative method: Payoneer+clickbank Just aply for your Payoneer MC (delivery time ~1 month). Weekly payment:wink:
Edit: Pinassault is dead, so its not necessary to harm this thread with fake info:)
I just post it the translation of: http://www.predpriemach.com/showthread.php?t=41439 - using freelancing services to do it. I have been reading the BG version and really hope to get more posts here too.

:)

ClickBank Useful Tips - ClickBank Product Reviews

Here is one tip from me. I see that this theme is not only interesting, but useful for those who want to make some money with Clickbank affiliating. Here I go:

You have a site, or a blog, informative. That's great, really. But now to promote successfully affiliate product from ClickBank? Most of you will think of putting banners on visible place, other will ad some links in the end or somewhere in their blog posts / site pages. Year, right. All of this is smart, but not enough. What my practice shows me every day? Reviews. That's right, reviews selling best, if you have well-built blog / site, that is mostly informational in your niche, it is about time to write some reviews to promote products.

But now like a noobie, do it lie this:

<product> Review - Best <keyword> solution, or something like that. ;) The content must be not less than 600 words. Do not forget optimize images and videos. Make your content SEO and user friendly at the same time.

Important: Before doing it, ask the merchant to let you use the brand, because I have seen cases, where the company mailed the affiliates to put down review of the their brand products. But also, I have seen cases, where authority blogs with Clickbank products reviews rank better than the company site. ;) And why not, the review is much more informative. If you do it pro, of course.

От: ClickBank Useful Tips - ClickBank Product Reviews

reviews selling best
Agree, review article sells much better, than ''screaming banners" or something else.

Re: От: ClickBank Useful Tips - ClickBank Product Reviews

Agree, review article sells much better, than ''screaming banners" or something else.
I also agree with $INeed$. According to my personal experience, reviews are one great way to present, tell about and sell the product / service to your visitors. And ClickBank has a lot of high-converting products, that you can put this on text. :)

Great thread! I have blogs with female audience and good amount of traffic. The last 2 days I tried to post one clickbank review for a particular product. The result so far is 5 sales and $230. I hope to generate at least 5 more sales the following days. For me too this method works best.

But for several months I am developing a whitehat pinterest account. I have 800 followers and I am invited to 5 boards with 40 000 followers total. Right now I am using it for nothing, just try to establish myself, to gain more followers and to participate in more boards.

However, I have a few questions about pinterest:

1. When should I start using my account for clickbank? When it will get strong? (number of followers, number of boards, etc...)
2. How many pins a day should I make in the boards with my clickbank aff link?
3. Is it risky to use my whitehat account for the aff links?
4. If I invite some fake accounts from the whitehat account, is there any way the owners of the boards to understand who actually send invitations to spammer accounts and then ban me?
5. Should I mask my aff links and is it possible pinterest to ban particular url?

Thanks in advance :)

Последно редактирано:
От: ClickBank Useful Tips

@crazydevil, that is great, congratulations. Your questions are just in place, can't wait to see if someone will share more experience and will answer them :)

Great thread! I have blogs with female audience and good amount of traffic. The last 2 days I tried to post one clickbank review for a particular product. The result so far is 5 sales and $230. I hope to generate at least 5 more sales the following days. For me too this method works best.
Really nice. Wish you to keep doing it in future. ;)
1. When should I start using my account for clickbank? When it will get strong? (number of followers, number of boards, etc...)
2. How many pins a day should I make in the boards with my clickbank aff link?
3. Is it risky to use my whitehat account for the aff links?
4. If I invite some fake accounts from the whitehat account, is there any way the owners of the boards to understand who actually send invitations to spammer accounts and then ban me?
5. Should I mask my aff links and is it possible pinterest to ban particular url?
Interesting questions.

I will try to answer your question. Well, all answers will be based on what I know and have seen.

1. You should start using your account once it has a good number of followers, boards. Either way, you want get the results you want.

2. Interesting question. It should be not so annoying and visible at the same time. I recommend you to text how many times it is OK for your followers. The best way to do it before you reach the big digits. I see that 1-2 times a days is enough. But, hope to see more opinions here.

3. Why affiliate links? I thought that you redirect them to your product reviews. If so, there should not be a problem, if you do it professionally and not breaking the rules. But, I do not know, hope that some doing affiliating will give us more information here.

4. I will put it that way - if you do something against the rules, there could be a chance to ban your. In the specific case, I think, that will be a problem.

5. Masking links is not a great way to hide yourself. Why, because, once they catch you, you are out. I believe that every social site has the option banning specific URL. And if this happen, the owner of the site (program) is not gonna be happy with it. :)

Hope that someone else give answers of these questions, I haven't got so much experience with Pinterest.

As I noticed it the activities of people visiting Pinterest are before work and after work, mostly. Some of them visit the site during the day, but just to take a quick look at what's new. I do not think that the last one is 100% useful. :)

I start using my account once I reached around 1000 followers and not more than 2 boards. You should know one thing here, you have to be interesting and share interesting thing on our boards. Doing it for the sales is a great strategy, but not the perfect one. While doing it for you followers, this is another thing. I also noticed that most of the people there come to see what's new and entertain themselfs by browsing the boards. Buying something is not their first thoughts after landing on the site. :)

Using blackhat tactics are always risky, no matter where. :) By posting direct affiliate links, you could get a ban. I have heard of cases, where a webmasters do affiliating that way and got banned. That's why I've asked in my first thread here how to mask them, even on my site. Not specifically for Pinterest or another social site. There is also much more reasons why. :)

От: Re: ClickBank Useful Tips

By posting direct affiliate links, you could get a ban. I have heard of cases, where a webmasters do affiliating that way and got banned. That's why I've asked in my first thread here how to mask them, even on my site. Not specifically for Pinterest or another social site. There is also much more reasons why. :)

Ok, what about the situation where you do not post affiliate links directly into the pin? I mean for example a good product review with affiliate link on your website and you share the post in Pinterest. It this a spam or the pin is legit? I'm asking because one of my Pinterest accounts was banned with no reason, I've never posted direct links or any other content which might be considered as spam.

Re: От: Re: ClickBank Useful Tips

Ok, what about the situation where you do not post affiliate links directly into the pin? I mean for example a good product review with affiliate link on your website and you share the post in Pinterest. It this a spam or the pin is legit? I'm asking because one of my Pinterest accounts was banned with no reason, I've never posted direct links or any other content which might be considered as spam.
I think it is OK, as fast you do not spam frequently and annoying. :) Consider it that way, you pin interesting stuff on your board and would like to invite you followers to see / read more on your site. In that way things look natural. In the other - not so. :) When you do something ask yourself does the site allow it and if so, is it normal? After answering, you can go to the next step - publishing it. There is also rules about what kind of products you can share, what you post and so on. Affiliating via Pinterest is possible as far as you do not push it to the limit. ;)

Some other interesting facts. By creating and publishing infographics with attractive and interesting content, you are more likely to get shares, traffic and followers, more than usual. Infographics telling something important and valiuable resources, that people love to share with the other world.

For example, you run an online pet shop. The best way to attract Pinterest users is to publish an infographic telling what pet owners buy for their family members, how much they spend on, what products they buy mostly, and info like this. Doing it often, your board will be really visited. And here comes the next step - turning your visitors into buyers.

Hope some shares experience from social networks like Twitter, Google +. :)

От: ClickBank Useful Tips

And another tip from me. When you writing a review of a Clickbank product, you should probably want to know what sells this product best and what makes it different from the others. If you focus on these two points in your review, you are more willing to have good conversion here.

Start conversation with your potencial buyers. You need to know what they thing about you, your site, product and everything that can come up on your mind.

Горе