CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

coolice

Owner
First let’s see how everything started: From a lot of time you ask me about HDD packages which have bigger storage space. I got one server (Dell PowerEdge R210 II, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz with hardware raid), uploaded a CloudLinux for bigger functionality and started to group the recourse like western companies do. I’ve divided the CPU to little parts – ¼ Core. While doing this an idea popped in my mind. I wanted to do something that will give more value to customers. This service is unique, I think. Never seen that in the forum. :)

I use that the roots of Cloud Linux are in OpenVZ (the most used virtualization environment on the market in these days) to create something different. I didn’t divide all to small pieces to achieve the cheapest price for a package. I’ve created a fee hosting packages which can go against same size VPS s. In the same time you will enjoy cPanel, auto-installers, and our Nginx + Varnish plus Mod_Security defence. I’ve turned off the vmem checking. We track only the memory you truly yous. Something that is almost like in a VPS. ( http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?memory_limits.html )

I was wondering how to name our plans and with the help of Blinky I chose the names of these hybrid plans.

CloudLnx VPSh 512

• 15GB HDD Space
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 50 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 4.97
    ORDER
CloudLnx VPSh 1024

• 25 GB HDD Space
  • 1GB RAM
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 100 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 9.97
    ORDER
CloudLnx VPSh 2 GB

• 35GB HDD Space
  • 2GB RAM
  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 100 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 19.97
    ORDER

Coupon code for 50% discount on your order – Can be used ones only for the period of your order.

50VPS

Only 14 available packages on the Promo price!!!

-1 Pending
Why I think this hybrid hosting is pretty close to VPS:

Besides the way we divide CPU and RAM, we include PHP selector in every package’s Control Panel. From the menu you can choose between 7 different versions of PHP (PHP 4.4, PHP 5.1, PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4 и PHP 5.5 PHP 5.6). You can turn off up to 100 PHP extensions depending on the version.

php-version.png

php-selector1.png

Where is the data center? What the connection speed is?

It is located in Paris, France and the connection is 1Gbps

3424506767.png

Test download file:
Код:
http://hdd.coolicehost.com/100MB.bin

What are the CONS?
Is not truly a VPS no matter of the big possibilities to customize it. You can only use what your vendor gives and supports. In this case – CloudLinux

In our case we strive for a good price, the support we will provide will be mostly to maintain the system in 99.9% of the time (Nginx + Varnish + cPanel). We will also help you set up PHP so you can squeeze as much power as you can. There is no need to upgrade for nothing. If you want fully managed service, the prices in most of the companies with resource counting in VPS style and cPanel, start from 60-70 dollars. Most of these place will not give you anything different from our service! You can find an unmanaged vps with resources like ours for monthly prices near ours, but you will have to pay every month for the cPanel. In that case I think we provide something good...

The backup will be made on a weekly basis. We don’t want to push the HDDs every night. – You are free to make your own backup in any time. There is no way to overdo the machine...

How much can I use? Is there any CPU minutes?

There are no CPU time limits.

Like VPS, this is also a shared service; the limits are the same like for every other VPS or Clouds service. You can burst to 100% of everything if you don’t do it like forever. If you systematically abuse the server’s resources, there is a possibility to optimize your usage. If this is impossible we will temporary suspend your account because this is shared hosting on first place. I still GUARANTEE that you will get more compared to the other providers.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Re: CooliceHost.com HDD x5. - Most Powerful VPS

How to use the PHP Selector to change the version of PHP? Turning on and modules, PHP Setup.

https://coolicehost.com/billing/kb/...d-php-settings-on-our-cpanel-vps-hybrid-plans

I will not talk a lot – log in to your Account

1. Go to the tab Software / Services and click Select PHP Version

select-php-version.png

2. Choose the version you want to use and click on Set as Current. The button is next to the version menu.

php-version.png

3. To activate/deactivate a module or an extension just check/uncheck it with your mouse. Click on Save.

4. To modify the settings of PHP you have to click Switch to PHP Settings. You can find it in the top right part of PHP Selector. After you click on it select the desired entry (colored in gray) on the desired variable and change it.

change-php-settings.png

The smallest package is removed. The prices are optimized based on the resources of the aching. We’ve added hybrid hosting package with 2GB RAM and 4 CPU Cores. The discount code is available for all the plans and for as much time you need.

VPS Fully Managed Like Shared Hosting Yet

Are those offers only for the forum members? I don’t found these packages on the website?

Also I’ve found something confusing. Most of the users are find with watching HDD, CPU time, domains, Databases limits and so on. In CooliceHost the parameters are different – like on a VPS (RAM, Cores etc.). I say this because I can’t compare coolicehost with other hosts. It is hard for me to find which service is better. :)

Firefly каза:
Are those offers only for the forum members? I don’t found these packages on the website?

Also I’ve found something confusing. Most of the users are fine with watching HDD, CPU time, domains, Databases limits and so on. In CooliceHost the parameters are different – like on a VPS (RAM, Cores etc.). I say this because I can’t compare coolicehost with other hosts. It is hard for me to find which service is better.

The HDD plans are announced only here and in the billing system. https://coolicehost.com/billing/order

Cloud Linux and its limitations on the resources are based on the openvz kernel. It is possible to limit the resources like in a VPS. Of course there are a few differences (it depends on the provider and the OS). On the other side you can use cPanel together with the PHP Selector. These two give you a lot of possibilities. For 90% of the webmasters this is more than enough. The packages should be compared to VPS plans not with Hosting plans. It is like that especially for the providers who use vmem to measure resources. We measure only the memory you really use... :)

Igor Seletskiy – the big boss of cloud linux says this каза:
CloudLinux is based on OpenVZ kernel, but it doesn't use containers itself.
http://cloudlinux.com/solutions/forum/messages/forum18/topic228/message1111/#message1111

For the limits used by most of the providers and the CPU minutes I don’t want to talk about. Because some of the things people like are not what you think. There are a number of HQ Providers which will give you more. The best providers are selling cloud linux hosting and they limit the CPU to ¼ of the core. :)

The difference is I can’t transfer 1*000 accounts from the server if I want to sell It on bigger portions. I offer high-power plans which will satisfy the customers. :)

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz is a processor which is mass used by mid-range VPS companies which manage 150 hardware servers. This CPU is even better from some used in the bigger companies.

Let’s talk about the minutes*Suphp can easily give you 60 minutes of fcgid because PHP is ran faster by fast cgi. The processor is managing the operations faster. Mine PHP is fcgi supported by Nginx + Varnish which are improving the performance. We are not measuring the work did by them when calculating how much resources you are using. :)

The same machine and the same test done, the only difference is that we chose fcgid and suphp* from the PHP. Selector menu for the two separate tests.

There is no problem if you want to get a test account and to pay only if you like how the technology works, but I think people who are fine with Cloud Linux services know how everything works. I want put the level of support as low as I can so I can offer the resources on that prices. Besides the low price and the resources we are offering a possibility to modify a lot of options by yourself. The prices are almost like the prices offered by the unmanaged providers. I strive to sell the accounts and then to buy another server and so on. :)

The 15-day money back guarantee is still available :)

* Please don’t blame for saying that if you offer suphp hosting. The providers don’t want to scam you with it. Suphp acts good when there are a lot of problems with the security. It uses almost no RAM. It was the best option when the servers had only 2GB RAM or something. It is just not that modern now. The problems solved by if no haw faster and better solutions, but still when you Install cPanel, it is the default option. I think this will change. :)

Прикачени файлове

• chart.png
    chart.png
    10.6 KB · Преглеждания: 1
Looking for a powerful VPS

CloudLnx VPSh 512

• 15GB HDD Space
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 50 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Price € 4.97
    ORDER
CloudLnx VPSh 1024

• 25 GB HDD Space
  • 1GB RAM
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 100 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Price € 9.97
    ORDER
CloudLnx VPSh 2 GB

• 25GB HDD Space
  • 2GB RAM
  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 100 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Price € 14.97
    ORDER
The competition will hire professional killers to take care of you :D

Best VPS HOSTING - Virtual Private Servers

Вискяр Бг каза:
The competition will hire professional killers to take care of you

It will be cheaper for them to buy all the accounts. They have the only advantage to offer 8 time smaller resources and the 8 times slower suphp (64 times worse*), but they can give a lot more support (It doesn’t really matter, I have a lot of ready-made questions with answers loaded in my Ticket system and there is always someone to send you the right one). I will try to keep the service and the prices like they are in the unmanaged providers. The task of our support team is to keep the uptime high enough, to update, to secure and to help you deal with all the php options so you can have the ideal configuration.

*I didn’t answered direct to the question of Firefly, because I didn’t have the right answer. I’ve written a long list with advantages so everyone can see them. But at night I’ve transferred the predpriemach.com on the HDD service, on the second plan – CloudLnx VPSh 1024 and if you ask how everything works I will give you details. We use the dns servers of CooliceHost.com

Here’s the graph for the las 4 hours because at 6 AM users are getting active and I should turn on the Nginx + Varnish. The CPU can’t even feel the visitors. You have to look at the green average line, the blue line are the spikes. PHP 5.4 Zen Opcache like on the picture in the first post. (The result depends on how much of my threads you read when I write a tip or a trick for a plugin or a setting).

21otyko.jpg

Foreigners are buying a lot - only 18 packages left. I posted the offer in a foreign site for VPSs and two people got it even when it is not a real vps.
That is super cool. The packages are awesome. You could have done it earlier. Now I have to wait for my hosting to expire. After that I will transfer to CooliceHost.

That is super cool. The packages are awesome. You could have done it earlier. Now I have to wait for my hosting to expire. After that I will transfer to CooliceHost.

Best VPS Reviews - Top Virtual Private Servers Web Hosting

I ask my customers for their opinion. I base the services on their needs. SSD is still the fastest, no matter of the small size. The future is going to it. They will grow bigger and bigger. It is time for the mass user to taste it. Over 80% of the sites will go to an SSD account, no matter that you will have to buy an account for every site. You should first transfer the heaviest site.

PP. I Develop the service step by step because I want to fully control all the business. Thanks to all the people which are investing in my project, but I don’t want to risk. I will go with the slow but steady growth.

От:CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

I want to make a VP 4.2.1 forum which will not be pushed had. I will need a few years to get to the 1000 visitors a day. I’m really busy. Which plan suits me best?

The most powerful cloud hosting VPS in the market

The lowest available package will be fine. :)

trader каза:
I want to make a VP 4.2.1 forum which will not be pushed had. I will need a few years to get to the 1000 visitors a day. I’m really busy. Which plan suits me best?
The lowest plan is okay, yes. I will help you with the setup? Did you ordered a package at 17:34? :)

It is good to update to 4.22 patch level. It is one of the last and it supports PHP 5.4, no matter it is not written. I boasted predprimach on PHP 5.5 and there are no errors.

PHP 5.4 is 20% faster and It uses up to 30% less RAM. PHP 5.5 can be squeezed even more – at least 20%. You will stand in the low zone for as much time as possible if you regularly update the version of your forum software. :)

P. P. 17 packages left. Someone of this community made an order but didn’t use the code. And a woman from South Korea finds our service interesting.

От: CooliceHost.com - VPS Hosting for Everyone

Thanks for the information, I didn’t made the order. I think about collecting some information and after the holidays I will start dealing with it. About the version of the forum, I don’t think to go to.

Re: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packa

I will be happy if you test the service : )

The good thing about vBulletin is that the paid scripts are always supporting the older versions if the needed upgrades and fixes. 4.2.2 is the last 4th version and it supports php 5.4 ( I was talking for that kind of upgrade)

vBulletin was stopped from support last year when version 5 came. They will not stop 4 until the premier of 6. Their policy is strict about that. I suppose we can enjoy it for at least a year and a half (full support, new functionalities for 4 and after that we will get only security fixes)

The fifth version is such a fail, no one wants to use it. They will have to support the 4th even if they don’t want to do it. May be even the third should be bring back to life. A lot of the Internet Brands website owners use only the older version. I think the third one gets a lot of updates because people ask for them a lot.

Hope you don’t mind but I will give you a friendly advice. Look at the other scripts. See if you like something different. VB 4 is pretty old. There is no hope in getting new additional functionalities and you want to start from the scratch. If now the script is old, think about what will happen in 3 years when you expect your forum to start running fine. IPB will upload a new version after a few months. People that leave vBulletin are going to Xenforo in most of the cases.

I’m thinking of sending one wordpress combo to coolice to see if he can handle all the bots from time to time. I will not try for now :D :)

Best VPS Hosting for WordPress - PHP Hosting

I think there will be more additions to 4. It is still active. 4.2.2 came in October to give support for the new PHP versions. VB 3 had updates for 8 years including functionalities in most of the time. A few weeks ago there was a security update but not it requires PHP 5.2

Xenforo is made by the old developers of vBuletin which left the team in 2009 after the company was sold. There were some jury cases I remember, but nothing real happened. Predpriemach bought an license in 2008 and I can’t really see the difference between the old and new developers. I really enjoy the script, except the time between September 2013 and October 2013 when they published all the version from the alpha to the release and then we had to fix the bugs for 2 months with our own solutions.

For the hosting, I will mess with wordpress with real pleasure. We will cache it, we will close the admin folder and the wp-login so they can’t attack them. After that It has to be better. If the bots are better we will use CloudFlare which has own data center in Paris. They will have to go Paris <-> Paris and it will be fast. It is not like to get it to run from BG to Hungary and then back to Bulgaria again. :)

VPS Hosting Plans & VPS Servers

It says Domain name хххх.fm is not valid

You see this in the billing system? Did you add the .fm extension where it should be? This billing system is made like that in case you don’t add .the extension it will add .com. It goes to xxxx.fm.com and the errors are there. :(

Виж файлът 9732

Виж файлът 9733

P.P. The other thing that came in mind is if your domain is Cyrillic we will have to add it as ASCII….

I can’t the way how the system works because it is almost 100% encrypted and It is made by foreigners.

There are a lot of converters like: mct.verisign-grs.com

attachment.php

Виж файлът 9734

Прикачени файлове

• order.png
    order.png
    29 KB · Преглеждания: 0
  • order1.png
    order1.png
    28.1 KB · Преглеждания: 1
  • ccccc.png
    ccccc.png