CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

More feedback:

1 day after using Coolicehost: Very, very fast host. Ultra fast! Just cannot share my amazing first impression with you :)

Re: От: Re: От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages wi

Fast ? No, the host is a lightning :) Even my usera notice that. Worth every $

Hope you like it. :)

There are more information about the host here:

A text was finished on one of the VPSs I manage.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-t...rver-files-to-a-ftp-server-automatically.html

In the bottom of the article, there is a link to the script generator that works via the ftp. You don't need any keys - just a ftp account with the hosting (a hosting provider, who allows you to store your files there, not promising you unlimited space or a lot of GB space for less money, and in the Terms and Conditions written that you are not allowed keeping files, that are part of your web site....we see it before...).

And the most important - from Monday to Friday makes incremental backup and full backup weekly by using tar.

I should add ncftp server to the cpanel by putting cronjob to the generated by the script and runs easier. Could not thing it other way.

Re: От: Re: От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages wi

Fast ? No, the host is a lightning :) Even my usera notice that. Worth every $

Woo, well written. Choosing the right webhost is just as important as your websites content and design. I know that you know that too. According to what I have been reading since the hosting was launched, it seems that a great option for your web site, no matter what kind of platform and content has. Not only are their servers crazy fast, but so is the support. But what trumps all of those positives is that CooliceHost.com is run by a group of super-kind and passionate people.

Announcement...

We are making a lifetime tasting of the commercial script Nginx + Varnish from Uinixy. One of our clients wanted, so here it is....there is more functions (much more), the stuff that I have built on my own based on the open source (I succeeded in crashing it).

In webhostingtalk, there are only positive thread about it and a lot of hosting providers use it.

If there are any problem, please, write in the tread here....the server is stable and it is monitored non stop...I have coffee and cigarettes, so I am prepared watching it till I see that it is completely stable. If is not stable, we will get back to my scripts, that are proven to work for more than 5 months....functions will be missing, but there is no chance.

The additional functions are shown in the client admin.

nmxg7r.jpg

35d1c20.jpg

От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

More feedback: the support of coolicehost is 6+ (AAA+). Even the problem was not in the host, Coolicehost has been polite and for 2 days was different variations stuff for me.

Последно редактирано:
There is another update of the kernel. It is a security fix - Having 2 per week does not happen very often, but it happen anyway.

There will be planed restart after 15 minutes in order to load it. Because of the software raid of this server, I do no use softwares for hot file patch using like kernel care.

Predicted downtime - around 5 minutes.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Great results. Congrats. ;) May try it too in near future.

Горе