Create Your Own Infographic - Tools To Do It

Don't worry about that. If you are getting the information from the same place, there is no change to fall into this infringing. I believe that most designers and webmasters DO collect the information from different sources and sites, before turning it into a infographic. No one will take the time to make such a huge and detailed research. Well, there is people doing it, but the mass of them do not. :)

To tell you the true, I will rewrite it and change the design. I think will be enough to call it unique and have no problems with the author of the original infoghrafic.

Anyway, try to do one on your own. I believe that will be much more interesting and attractive. The creative, from time to time, comes within the process of making the product.

От: Create Your Own Infographic - Tools To Do It

Thanks, I want to use the content from some infographics, maybe I will make combination.

Actually I have one mine infographic but I have no time to complete it. And it is true that about the creative, with little inspiration will become great results.

Sorry for my asking, but where you are planning to add this infographic? I mean for your blog, or just for another one, or just to for social networks. Any ideas of how to get the maximum of it?

Hope you share it here, once you made it. :) Of course, first on the sites that are in the plan. :)

I will post in my new blog, which I presented here in the last post. I will have special section for infographics in this blog. And of course I promise to post here :)
Have no idea how to get the maximum, but I think to post in social networks, where will try to attract more people to the blog.

By the way, I want to see more people here who are interested from the infographics and to share exp. and skills.

By the way, I want to see more people here who are interested from the infographics and to share exp. and skills.

As I wrote, I am also interested in such .. how can I say it...link building method. Never done such materials, but pointing to such....yes...I so. :) Also, sharing it on my social profiles, why not? Especially if they meet my interests - cars, pets, marketing, business, sport....

By the way petr55, nice theme you have in the BG part of the forum. Would be great to translate it and post it here. I am writing it, because you will motivate others. ;)

Do not forget to post your infographic here. ;)

Brum, I understand. In which social medias share and is it have a good results.

$INeed$, I have never thought to translate it, and besides, I do not know if there will be interest in it. But when I have time I will post the topic translated in the English section. :)

$INeed$, I have never thought to translate it, and besides, I do not know if there will be interest in it. But when I have time I will post the topic translated in the English section. :)

I think it will be. Educational and motivation threads are the best in the forums, I am sure about it. ;)

Hope to have some time to translate it. More threads like this should be added in the EN section, people love to see other successful people.... ;)

I am done, can found here. Today I work on my infographic and soon will be ready.

Another interesting infographic:

better_marketer_5602.jpg

Resource: http://wearesocialmedia.gr/

Wow, the past one is wonderful, Blinky. Thanks for sharing it with us. I will save it. :)

I promised to post here my first infographic.The infographic is in EN, special for EN section in Predpriemach, you can view the original Bulgarian version in the source. The infographic is for infographics, I think I did well for the first time.
инфографика_EN.jpg

Source: Infographics

Прикачени файлове

• инфографика.jpg
    инфографика.jpg
    22.7 KB · Преглеждания: 4
Последно редактирано:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to petarstefanov again.
Wonderful graphic man. ;) Keep doing it.

Горе