Do we need to pay for a domain name? newbie here

rampage

Does we need to pay for a domain name? Is there such thing as free domain? If yes, what is the best site that offer a domain name with good service..Thanks.. :)

От: Do we need to pay for a domain name? newbie here

Hi!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with it. I’ll get take your advice! :)

Yes. We have to pay for domain name and web hosting. If you want free domain then www.co.cc provides free domain. I think Go daddy is best option for buying domains. Hosting, well there is a lot of information here. Good luck.

Thanks

Godaddy is the worst to use.

Many people have probems if they are using them for IM

co.cc can get you flagged as spam.

A name can be bought for as little as $6 if you shop around. Try and keep it short and try to get the .com whenever you can.

Cheap comes with the word spam and low quality. :)

Sure we need to pay for the domains. but then you need to get a domain reseller first. I would recommend you to try out the godaddy and / or namecheap services.

Lots of people have the same question, "Why do I have to pay for a domain name?" Shouldn't domain names be free to acquire in some kind of a first come, first serve basis? Well, for one thing, nothing in life is for free. Specifically, when it comes to websites and domain names, you have to pay for one to ensure your own success and uniqueness.

Godaddy is the worst to use.

Many people have probems if they are using them for IM

A name can be bought for as little as $6 if you shop around. Try and keep it short and try to get the .com whenever you can.

I agree! I wouldn't go with them as I have had bad experiences with that provider. I would rather go with a business web hosting provider that also offers the appropriate service. I would also suggest that you try and get yourself a .com. Anything else can easily be marked as spam.

$6, only with a code. :)

$6, only with a code. :)

Yes, forgot to mention it. Why some people think domains should be free? If those people could explain more why, but before then, there is a site dnjournal to see how costly domains cost. I am not talking about the case where many webhosting providers offer domain names for free with their hosting plans. You should pay for the whole year for hosting in order to get domain name for free. Strange marketing strategy. :)

If you go for blogger then you don't have to pay for that but the hard thing in blogger is that it's SEO while in others like joomla, wordpress SEO is easy so most of people choose it rather than bloggers but there is big advantage of bloggers is that it can handle thousand of traffic in your blogs without pay for it while in others you have to pay for it in form of dedicated servers. :)

A fee for domain names is charged on an annual basis. When you register a domain name, you pay for using the domain for a certain time, then if the time has expired and you have not paid, the domain is released and sold again. Also you can buy domain and hosting at https://hostovita.pl/

Последно редактирано:
The answer is very simple, you need to buy a domain if you are serious about your future business.

You can register a domain (.COM) for about $ 10 per year, but if you want something really good you have to look at the aftermarket. Prices range may vary from $ 50 to $ XXXXX for a single domain name. There is a popular markets such as Sado, Flippa, GoDaddy, Undeveloped and so on.

Think about the domains as an investment, a good .com, can bring you many site visitors, the domain price is more likely to rise in time .... think about your domain like about your online office ... if you are happy to rent an office for 1,000 euros per month at top spot why not spend money on top domain ....

Горе