Do you stick with the T1-T2-T3 country stereotype or you are over it ?

Hi, dude.

Of course, the bigger markets have more money. US, UK, CA DE are good examples for earning well with your AdSense ads. Much better than BG. I believe that you have already red that a lot of times here when it comes to Google AdSense in Bulgaria.

My personal advice to you will go like this - Create a site that is not based in Bg market, find a nice niche, where you can be sure that the competitors are not so many and make sure you are in the niche where advertisers are more than usual. These criteria will guarantee you will earn better of promoting Google Ad network.

What topic you have on your mind? I will look deeper and will try to dig out how much people earn with their websites - websites like Mashable, DigitalPoint, About.com and other.

От: Do you stick with the T1-T2-T3 country stereotype or you are over it ?

I was thinking for something like a car catalog site *adsense + aff * or a amazon affiliate + adsense for clothes.
Oh yes if you can find what people earn from this and show it to our friends here will be good .. i have seen the numbers and they are very good.
And yes thanks for the advice for not going to bg market with site, I'm in it with products :)

Re: От: Do you stick with the T1-T2-T3 country stereotype or you are over it ?

I think in all of the cases, the amount of money that every site earns is individually. You can have 2 similar sites in the same niche, with quality content and so on, but thanks to the design of the first one - he gets much more greater Bounce Rate - CTR of the ads. So, the digits will be "something around."

Having auto catalog is a great idea, a lot of traffic you can get there. The niche is more than huge. ;) I believe the money are also a good reason to try it. But you need to involve a lot of work, patience and resources.

Let me see some sites. ;)

От: Do you stick with the T1-T2-T3 country stereotype or you are over it ?

Definitely work and patience are more than required.
You are right about that ... with the thread I wanted to ask:
What do you prefer a couple of US/UK/Ca and etc. clucks or a trillion clicks form India?
And what you have now and how it works for you?

Well, I think that tonight will see such site. I am also interested in seeing what cash they generate. :)

I personally prefer US/UK/CA/AU/AUS/DE/FR/SE traffic. According to my personal experience those countries have the ability to buy / sell thing only, more than other countries, and thanks to that there are a lot of advertisers, ads and online market volume. The same can say about RU/JP, but have never had such traffic, so can say on 100% that is good. I believe it is. ;)

Горе