Does anyone want to make business with forein?

szpila

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
My name is Wojciech Szpila and I run business in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia,
We are import goods mainly from China (power tools, LED lighting, toys and so on) Now we want to sell goods in Bulgary. Does any one want to meet in Bulgary (I'm in Sofia or 200km arround once a month) and talk about it? I'm looking for someone who know Bulgarian market and want to be a representative of my company in bulgaria or run own business with my goods so I can deliver them to Bulgaria in competitive price. Waiting for replay from english speaking future business partners.

От: Does anyone want to make business with forein?

Hi Wojciech and welcome to our forum. Can you give me your company's website so I can take a look?

Hi there, i have another offer for you, offer you can't refuse, i hope, like in the movies, right :D
Do you want to sell very cheap stuff to produce, with the biggest profit you could possibly imagine. Nothing illegal, dont worry, i sell the product here and in Spain already and the business is booming right now. Just write me PM if you want.

I'm new so can not add links here please write me on FB or priv so I will give you all the details and show you everything what you want to see to know about me and my company

От: От: Does anyone want to make business with forein?

като ниеchcesz работни то НИЕ коментар - Аз не знам български Така че отидох от речника :p

In conclusion please answer here just person who want to do business (not big but enough for living)
and stop writing your own pessimistic ideas - just serious partners wanted - warmly welcome around in Sofia 28.09-02.10.2015

Welcome and hope you enjoy your time here. Please, write only in English in the En section, where the thread has been already moved.
ok thanx for help - BLINKY - if you let me add some links I can show more about my company here.

Re: От: Does anyone want to make business with forein?

ok thanx for help - BLINKY - if you let me add some links I can show more about my company here.

You can do that, but we have some rules about posting links in here. You should have more than 10 post and 10 days here in the forum. You can even open a thread where you can provide more information about your company and what you do. Keep this in your mind. And one more thing, if you do something against our rules here, your content will be removed. good luck. ;)

bezglobi wrote:
Hi there, i have another offer for you, offer you can't refuse, i hope, like in the movies, right
Do you want to sell very cheap stuff to produce, with the biggest profit you could possibly imagine. Nothing illegal, dont worry, i sell the product here and in Spain already and the business is booming right now. Just write me PM if you want.

answer: Is definitley not like this! I seriously looking for business partner - I'm not a huge company and firstly want to say that this is not v.big business as many in
internet and make you reach in 1 month:) but I think anyone who know a bit internet or local sale can take enough (not a lot !) money for good and honest living.

So just serious replay please! and without comment off topic, please.
Regards
Wojciech Szpila

Горе