DoFollow Vs NoFollow

Hello Friends,

Dofollow Link is a hyperlink that is able to tell all search engines to pass along its page rank influence to an outbound link.

Nofollow Link is exactly the opposite. It is a hyperlink that removes the ability to pass on its page rank status to other sites.

Thanks and Regards

От: DoFollow Vs NoFollow

They should still ignore them. They even say to nofollow links that made our site drop down because of Penguin. So the algorithm ignores them.
There could be some algorithms that check if you have at least some percent nofollow as a "normal site" signal (or not having any as "spam site" signal).

I use both of them. But I give priority to dofollow. Because they are important for search engines. I think nofollow link only can help your website increase traffic. it can not a backlink to Google evaluation. Just give importance to do-follow but not forget or leave no-follow links every link have its own importance. For detecting the spam you should build no-follow and do-follow links. This is the natural way link building for a website. Having both.

When creating backlinks, just follow the basic steps like:

(1) Blog commenting on dofollow blogs
(2) forum posting with signature
(3) article submissions
(4) social bookmarking
(5) Post Guest post in blogs
(6) Conduct Keyword Research
(7) Link Wheel
(8) Web 2.0
(9) Blog Commenting
(10) Forum Commenting
(11) Ads Posting through Classifieds