Free Premium WordPress Themes

Статус
Not open for further replies.
От: Free Premium WordPress Themes

I delete my post because was unrelated to discussion.

Последно редактирано:
От: Re: Free Premium WordPress Themes

By the way I have already finished the site I was making for a family member of mine -http://www.emilystroi.com . It has something to he done and It'w ready to go. :)

hey blinky, well done! webpage looks cool - hope your family relative to be satisfied

@Blinky, good work, mate. I'm happy to see that the project is now completed. My subscription for those themes will expire on February 07, so those of you who want a premium theme for free from these guys simply let me know :)

Hi SoulReaver, Thank you for this opportunity! Is it possible to give me this one: themeskingdom.com/demo/novelti/ ? If your kind offer is still valid, pls, email me at silviaangela67 [et] gmail.com :) I appreciate it!

Re: От: Free Premium WordPress Themes

@Blinky, good work, mate. I'm happy to see that the project is now completed. My subscription for those themes will expire on February 07, so those of you who want a premium theme for free from these guys simply let me know :)
Thanks a lot. I have more work on it, so I am on the finish line. I am happy that you both like what I have done. :)

Great site Blinky. Need to translated to understand what is all about. But looks like buildings and home decoration. :)

От: Re: Free Premium WordPress Themes

Great site Blinky. Need to translated to understand what is all about. But looks like buildings and home decoration. :)

It is a website for a local building company here in Bulgaria ;) By the way, my subscription is ending soon, so if anyone is still interested, just let me know.

@Brum, as @SoulReaver wrote, it is a company web site about buildings - creating and decorating. And thanks for your opinion. The team in this company is young and good in what it does. Once again, many thanks to @SoulReaver. ;)

Статус
Not open for further replies.

Горе