FREE SEO Audit by WebGnomes.org

Blinky

Owner
Hi to all.

I was asked just few day ago about a free tool that could generate SEO reports. Well, not it is about time to share a tool that I found few months ago. It is WebGnomes.org' FREE SEO Audit. Thanks to it you can receive an SEO audit report to your e-mail. The service is great and free at the same time. Just keep in mind that the best audit can be done by a real SEO expert. The tool here give you only the basic stuff.

w2n6.png

You need to wait a few seconds to get the mail. You can see for your self.

The website Webgnomes.org was created on 17.02.2011. It has:

- 32 043 pageviews per day
- total network bandwidth of 10,253,783 KB per day.
- 534 hours per day spent on the website
- 10 681 unique visitors per day.

Great place to make your repost, but remember -basic one. ;) Good luck. In my next threads I will give another short review of one really nice SEO tool. Great as this one. ;)

От: FREE SEO Audit by WebGnomes.org

@Blinky, do you know how much time does it take to prepare the audit, because I've submitted a website for review last night and I still do not have any notification sent to my email. Thanks in advance.

От: FREE SEO Audit by WebGnomes.org

Hm, that is strange. I've used my Gmail address and I've not received any email, neither in the inbox or in the spam folder. I will try with another email account to see if this will fix the issue. Thanks :)

Really strange. I used Yahoo!. By the way I did this review after testing the tool. I won't share something that I have never checked before. Does anyone else have the same problem with not receiving the emails from WebGnomes.org?

yesterday I wrote to the owner of this tool in order to provide some more information. Hope to write some sentences here and get us familiar with the service. :)

От: Re: FREE SEO Audit by WebGnomes.org

Really strange. I used Yahoo!. By the way I did this review after testing the tool. I won't share something that I have never checked before. Does anyone else have the same problem with not receiving the emails from WebGnomes.org?

yesterday I wrote to the owner of this tool in order to provide some more information. Hope to write some sentences here and get us familiar with the service. :)

Yes, that is really strange. I've tried with different email account and the result is the same. Also, I've checked the functionality by submitting a different website with different email address, unfortunately with no luck. Later today I will try again.

От: Re: FREE SEO Audit by WebGnomes.org

Wow, strange. One thing came in my mind, but I don't think that could be the reason - to many requests to perform before yours. ;)

Does anyone else have the same problem and if he does, let us know here.

Yeah, I thought the same so I will wait a little more. Also, I thought some temporary IP block of the crawler used by the website could be the reason, but I'm on a VPS with root access and no blocks are currently presented.

Горе