Free tools used for tracking rankings

От: Free tools used for tracking rankings

You can also try Serpfox, they have a free account with limited features and you can track up to 10 keywords with it. However, I've used both Serpfox and Pro Rank Tracker and I prefer the second one, because the starts are updated every few hours.

Re: От: Free tools used for tracking rankings

In the moment I do not use any of them because i have no site.
I'm planning to launch a micro niche site and i need to be sure for the positions.

Well, it is about time to get one soon. ;) Go with one at first place, nothing big or fancy and then go deeper. ;) I know that you can do it. I am even surprised that you haven't got one. :)

От: Re: От: Free tools used for tracking rankings

Well, it is about time to get one soon. ;) Go with one at first place, nothing big or fancy and then go deeper. ;) I know that you can do it. I am even surprised that you haven't got one. :)
Yes yes ... after mamuth stabilise and to get some money in my PP for domain + host + SEO + 2-3 articales ... i found some gem keywords and this is why I got all thouse programs :)

От: Free tools used for tracking rankings

PRT is the best choice. It supports up to 50 terms, unlimited URLs, detailed statistics and nice visual graphics of your terms' movement.

Горе