Freelance Services

voic4e

Hello! :)

I want to ask a question. Is it allowed to offer freelancer services in the forum?

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Interesting Webmaster Serveces in the Forum

Hello!

I will answer you. Yes, of course you can, it is encouraging.
It is impossible to be a pro at every aspect of life (even in aspect of web business)
I think, it is normal for someone to be good at one thing and others to be good at different things.

You can do freelance exchanges like doing design for someone that will code one of your other designs.
Offcourse you can determine a price but you have to maintain a quality service too.

Make your offer look good, explain every detail about your work, give your portfolito to your potential clients (if you have one)
And finally don't lie other people.

Freelancer Forum Services

Thanks for your answer and for your advice, Takamato! :)

I asked because, I need some money and I though about doing something for someone. Fortunate, I got postponement of my debts. I am
not so sure about my skills, so the thread will be for informative purposes, I don't want to receive offers.

Thank you!

Services from Freelancers?

Bro, you can offer your services and watch what other users want done in our Services section. There are a lot of threads from people looking for and offering services. With every new member the number of that threads is going up. I hope our forum gets popular for all the freelancers out there. Good information is not what we only give to our users.

Good luck! You got my support!

Последно редактирано:
Freelance Jobs - Freelancer Section In The Forum

Thanks, Blinky! :)

Well, I didn't have to open the thread, I had just to see what is the services section. By this moment I don't have a portfolio, I worked only for my boss. I hope one day that I will have my own portfolio for freelancing purposes.

Forum for Freelance Services

No, you've done well with opening this thread. It will be helpful for other freelancers, that want to find clients here. With this thread, all the beginners will know how things are going. It is cool, right? :)

For the portfolio - your first 3 projects are enough for a good beginning. Most of the customers are looking into the quality of your work, not the quantity. It is difficult only in the beginning, after that things are going like in automated mode.

And don't forget that every piece of work you is a part of your portfolio.

Последно редактирано:
Freelancer Forum

coolice каза:
You can use your own projects for the portfolio.
Every single thing you have done is part of your showcase to the world. I'm almost sure that no one of your clients will be against adding what you have done to your portfolio.

For the beginning you can use a blog. Later you can have your own portfolio website, but i thing the better one is the blog, because you can say: I did this, what you like and what you don't like? So the thread is very good for beginners. I agree with Blinky that here we have to own a good marketplace, so the clients can directly talk to the freelancers. Good job and good luck!

That is super cool, if the forum has a place for offering services, your clients can tell their opinion here. That is succesful in DigitalPoint but there is always spam going in your inbox..I don't like to work there any more.

I think the idea is great too, good luck to you all!

Freelance Outsourcing - Online Work

I want to have a place like too...it can't hurt if there is no spam there

Messages like "that is expensive, useless etc."

Freelance experts

It is possible to use a sub-forum for that purpose if it is appropriate.

There is one now, but it is not named like that because freelancing is doing something for someone without working in his organization.

Oh, i found it. I just didn't look that further in the forum.

Freelancers were always connected to the webmasters, especially to the webmasters that are just starting to develop themselves. I don't want to insult anyone but most of the users are from that type, for sure there are many professionals too. I used freelancer services by others even when i am a freelancer by myself.

I will try to find time for an article that will explain more about this, because there is a lot more info on the topic. And in times of unstable economy, everyone wants to save or make an extra dollar.

It's been a while since i wrote here but this thread made up my mind so i will start visiting it regularly again.

Services from Freelancers?

There is a forum which serves as a place for all freelancers out there who want to talk to each other. I will not post the link here, because I don't want this to look like an advertising campaign. Write me a message if you want to check it out.

Freelancer Forum Services

Here it is: freelanceforum-bg.com
I will be happy to hear a bit of feedback from you.

Горе