Freelance Services

Forum for Freelance Services

Can someone tell me what is a freelancer. Give me a PM, please.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Skilled freelancers from around the world

I want to make some money, can someone tell me how to do it. I can work with Photoshop and translate from german. Aswell i can upload files too, but i tried in one site without success. I have registration in Freelance, but no one wants to approve my offers, because i don't have portfolio. Tell me about your opinion on making money.

Try in Digital Point. I made most of my money there, but english is required. May be there is work for german content creators and the requirements will be not like in the agencies.

Make money online by freelancing

ppyordanov каза:
I think there is more than enough information here in the forum.
Which Affiliate Program is the best ? Are there any available in Bulgarian and World Wide? Which one will pay me without doubts?

Make money online by freelancing

theohne каза:
Which Affiliate Program s the best ? Are there any available in Bulgarian and world wide? Which one will pay me without doubts?
The programs posted here will pay you for sure: http://www.predpriemach.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Work on the american market, the possibilities are bigger than here. The Bulgarian affiliate programs are not a real option, because of the small quantity, almost no one works with them and the commissions are kind of low.

In Bulgaria they are 5% while in USA are 40%

voic4e каза:
Thanks for your answer and for your advice, Takamato! :)

I asked because, i need some money and i though about doing something for someone. Fortunate, i got postponement of my debts. I am not so sure about my skills, so the thread will be for informative purposes, i don't want to receive offers.

Thank you!

What are your skills?

Freelancer Forum Services

Are there any Bulgarian freelance sites, where Bulgarians work for Bulgarians ?

Goog Freelancer Sites (Bulgarian and WorldWide)

mhx каза:
http://freelance.bg is not bad.
Yeah, right. There is almost no work and when there is, the payment is really low. For example they want 1000 word articles for 1 lev.

Freelance Services Forum

You get what you pay for! :)

European Freelancers

crynet.eu is the new site for Bulgarian freelancers.

Freelancer - WebDesigner

I am looking for a web designer with experience in internet medias.

That is the idea. This is "Call to order" in some way but in this variant you just order through internet.
If the site is successful it will be a place to create a lot of business contacts and make some good money.

Горе