Google AdSense - 5 Golden Rules To Follow

Blinky

Owner
If your break these golden rules, you can start think of other way to earn money from your web site traffic.

As you already know Google AdSense is one great way to make money form you site or blog. The joining process is easy and fast, and integrating the ad codes are just few steps away. This is the good part, but there is also another one, you must stick to - the rules, you must follow, unless you want be banned form the Google advertising program - AdSense. Here some rules you should follow when using Google AdSense. In the post below hope to discuss them as well as share some experience with most of your.

1. Do not boost click (unnatural) on our Ads.

I have seen a lot of case in practice, where webmasters and bloggers (Google AdSense publishers) do some tricks to boost the number of click on their Google AdSense ads that appear on their sites. And those methods are not natural at all. If you don't want to follow in this, just do not:

• Click on your Google AdSense ads
  • Asking people do click on your Google AdSense ads
  • Using suspicious softwares and scripts in order to increase the clicks
  • Grouping with other people to click on each other ads.
  • Buying bulk traffic for your site

2. Do not integrate more than allowed number of ads on your page/s.

Google has strict rule here. You must read its Google AdSense Program Policies and integrate only the number of ads that it is mentioned there (ads on your page).

3. Do not put ads on an empty pages.

The rule here is this - you must have more original content than Google AdSense ads on your page. In other case your page will be considered as a form of spam.

4. One Google AdSense account, no more.

I know that most of you will be happy to have more than one account with Google AdSense. Yes, but is wrong and it is a violation of Google policies. You can add more than one site to your Google AdSense account, but you can not have more than one account. Do not try to cheat here.

5. Do not mask Google AdSense ads.

The ads should be visible and recognizable. Do now hide text links ads in the content of your page. The ads should be separated well. No matter that are having the same color like your design. They just need to be integrated the way in Google AdSense policies is mentioned.

От: Google AdSense - 5 Golden Rules To Follow

Thanks for tips. I personally not use AdSense, because I'm banned :D - once with a reason, but other times without.

However, a word of advice - do not use pop-up windows - Google not like them. :)

От: Google AdSense - 5 Golden Rules To Follow

Useless theme. For example, what does that mean:

4. One Google AdSense account, no more.

I know that most of you will be happy to have more than one account with Google AdSense. Yes, but is wrong and it is a violation of Google policies. You can add more than one site to your Google AdSense account, but you can not have more than one account. Do not try to cheat here.

Could I have personal and company account at the same time? :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Re: От: Google AdSense - 5 Golden Rules To Follow

Useless theme. For example, what does that mean:

Could I have personal and company account at the same time? :)
Well, you use AdSense, or no?. If you do, you will know that you can have business account as well as personal, but having in mind that Google could track your IP address, you will have to explain. I do not have both, so I am not 100% sure, but It is allowed.

Последно редактирано:
От: Re: От: Google AdSense - 5 Golden Rules To Follow

Well, you use AdSense, or no?. If you do, you will know that you can have business account as well as personal, but having in mind that Google could track your IP address, you will have to explain. I do not have both, so I am not 100% sure, but I is allowed.
Blinky, you don't have to explain anything. They just ban you and that's it. The rules of Adsense are unclear, and that's for a reason. You can be perfect and they can still ban you without giving you a proper reason or even sending you an email about it! What can you do, sue them? When you try to appeal, they just say - our experts think that you should foff (with softer words). Check out their forums, there are people with 5-6 year-old accounts that have been banned without a reason with a current balance of $10k+. Do you really think that they return the money from the banned accounts to their advertisers? (rhetorical question here) :)

And you can't be sure if it's allowed or not. You can do it and not get banned, others can do it and get banned. It's just a matter of luck.

Re: От: Re: От: Google AdSense - 5 Golden Rules To Follow

And you can't be sure if it's allowed or not. You can do it and not get banned, others can do it and get banned. It's just a matter of luck.
As far as I know, Google will get a little bit more suspicious once he notice that you log in both accounts from the same IP, but as you mentioned - it is all about luck here. Unfortunately, people in this situation won't give an opinion here, because they will protect themselfs. I believe that there shouldn't be e problem, but nobody (me for example) could be 100% sure. Hope, if there is anyone in this situation, give us an advice here.

Горе