• Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Press / Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (what?)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Общо гласове
От: How did you find our forum?

Back in 2010 a friend of mine started to talk about this magical website, where he started doing some minor online activities for money. I immediately created an account the same night and after an hour of reading or so, I took my first job as a submitter. In the next few days I started my own "company" for "SEO OPTIMIZATION" and things started to degrade rapidly, for obvious reasons. I left the website for an year, then I randomly found it again through Google. I think I needed some money for something and I googled "makey money online" in bulgarian language. Since that day it has become a daily source for useful information and job opportunities.

I hope the detailed explanation would help in some way. :D

От: Re: How did you find our forum?

Why did you mention it in your conversation? What was the reason? Just want to know it. And why did you subscribe here? :)

We spoke about " how to make the extra income so i can go to collage and maybe earn passive income "
Reason " Need of extra money "
I subscribed so i can see how the other started!

Hey there. It been a few months since I joined the party, hehe. I may shared my story in the BG topic about his, but I don't truly remember. My journey started when I was sitting in a coffee club in my town. I was spending my time doing nothing with my friends. I really needed something to spend my time on. My graduation was soon and I needed something to do after it. I didn't want to just work. Then in this special day I heard something a few tables ahead of me.

They were talking about a site where you can learn to do something connected to the WEB. After that you can create a service in the same forum and sell your stuff to the other members.

And here I'm now. I read a thing or two about writing articles. I started doing this. I've gathered some clients and started writing for them. I'm still a beginner, but i try to improve my skills with every single day. There is no time to lose. Catch the moment. Changer your life!

P.S.: I want to thank Blinky for the opportunity he gave to me. It was my kick start here!

A friend back in 2008 told me about this forum. He wanted help writing his topic about selling a domain. Later i created an account and started to receive and give knowledge :rolleyes:

Re: От: How did you find our forum?

A friend back in 2008 told me about this forum. He wanted help writing his topic about selling a domain. Later i created an account and started to receive and give knowledge :rolleyes:

You definitely do it. Specially giving. ;) Did you remember what exactly was the topic where you mentioned the forum. Selling the domain was after his wishes, but before that?

Hope you like it here and share the community to all the friends of yours. :)

Waiting so read more stories. :)

От: Re: От: How did you find our forum?

You definitely do it. Specially giving. ;) Did you remember what exactly was the topic where you mentioned the forum. Selling the domain was after his wishes, but before that?

Hope you like it here and share the community to all the friends of yours. :)

Waiting so read more stories. :)

Thanks! It was like ages ago. I do not remember a thing.
Yeah for sure i like it here. I gained many trusted friends and colleagues.
The overall environment is great and when i have my computer near, i will be here aways. :wink:

Hey, @BlueTwist3r, welcome on board :) Will you share more information about yourself and how did you find the forum, as far as I see your registration here is from April, 2014 ;) Thank you in advance :)

Горе