How did you make your first $100?

Blinky

Owner
The question is simple and will ask it once again in case you missed it in the title - How did you make your first $100?

Will start first. I was practising SEO when for some reason the site went up. We (me and the other admin coolice) decided to do some SEO on our own. And yes, it happens for some reason. :) So, officially my first $ came from and SEO order (the product was herbal). Before that...some PPC, but wasn't so attractive for me. :)

Don't remember the order, but was men's health product. And affiliate commission. You know. ;)

Would love to know your first $100. Was it a service sale, was it an ad sell. Or affiliate sale? Leave your answer here.

От: How did you make your first $100?

I worked at an internet club back in 2002 (for two months). So I got paid like 400 lv or something like that :)

My first 100$ from Internet were made from Freelancer.com a long time ago, I was writing some tech articles for international client. When I got paid for the first time for the job I remember that I was very happy and excited and I immediately initiated the PayPal transfer to my bank account :)

My first 100$ from Internet were made from Freelancer.com a long time ago, I was writing some tech articles for international client. When I got paid for the first time for the job I remember that I was very happy and excited and I immediately initiated the PayPal transfer to my bank account :)

Wow, great story. I tried Freelancer.com just once. So, basically your first $100 came from selling a service. :)

My first profit from internet came from article selling, awesome sense:)

Where did you sell them? Interesting. Freelancer.com? Or DP, or another webmaster forum? Never thought that could start that way.
Here in this forum. Purchased them for my first project, of course total fail:D, then just sold.

Just a year ago I was a totally offline person and all my activities was face to face, I really don't know and can't remember how I start buying domain names, but now 11 months later I've got 51 domain 1 website and 3 FB pages. They are not a big deal, but anyway it's a more then nothing.

About my first $100: They came from 4 different places.

1. Domain sold on Godaddy for $ 30
2. Domain sold on ebay 10 GBP
3. Domain sold on Flippa for $ 51 and
4. Domain sold here in this forum for 10 lv.

I'm still not so excited from my online experience, but who knows, may be some day

My first $100 came from adsense :)

It was in 2009. I just started some kind of blog in posterous.com.
I offered VAS sms for Christmas wishes and after that a luck for "banica".

For december and january I made about 200lv, but then the commision for me was over 60%.
Now this kind of income give you about 30% from sms.

Now I am trying affiliate...

I'll wait for my first 100$ earned from the internet .. I subscribe for the topic - highly motivating me topics of this type :)

GenBucks yeah ... the good old days :) really nice conv. rates, thanks blinky and coolice
Wow, the same here. GB affiliate sale was the first real commission. :)

Great times, now the new affiliate programs are far away from what it was with GB. ;)

A friend of mine made his first $100 check with FriendFinder. Another one - CJ. And so on, and so on....Please, keep sharing your stories. :)

Re: От: How did you make your first $100?

First time I earn 20 euro(40lv) to make one website for a client(I was 13 old and I was so happy). My first 100 was when I sold my website to a big company, but when I sold it, I had no idea about prices... To now I am so sorry, that I sold it. Good old days :)

Wow, that's great. I thought that most of the people here, that have earned their first $100 will go with the answer "selling ad space on my site". Once upon a time this was much more popular than selling services or products, according to what I saw then. ;)

My first cash made online was a little bit far from the subjects in the forum. I was playing World of Warcraft (that was 4 years ago) and was really good making WoW gold. This ingame currency was very profitable cause most players can't make it easily and just bought it (although its illigaly via game rules). Anyway 10 K gold was about 25EU and when I started to sell I had about 500K, so I sold very fast 10 x 10 000 gold and took about 200EU. In matter of facts there were very good times :) but a year after Blizzard made the game very easy for gold making and I was stopped selling. For that period I've buyed 2xStarCraft 2, about 10 different game extras (each 5-15 euro), about 20 prepaid cards for the game (25EU each in store) and made some more real money. So it was nice money making for playing a game and a guy far away from an entrepreneur. And finally one tip: I've made tons of gold undercut the game marketplace and when prices of the most used goods were very low I bought them all and than just put them back with 100-150% price increase, but only when most of the players were raiding (means going to play vs game bosses) and dont have time to wait for lower prices :)

Горе