How Does One Coin Work? www.onlycoin.com

Blinky

Owner
Hello to every one.

Just dropping a thread here to ask about One Coin and the service the guys provides:

[video=youtube;w9Sx34swEG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Sx34swEG0[/video]

According to what I saw from the video, you can combine all of your credit cards in one. And use it with every post terminal. Anyone use this service and are you happy with it?

Thanks to a mobile app (for iOS and Android), you can add, manage and sync the cards that you choose to store on your Coin. Sounds great, but does anyone use it?

The site is: www.onlycoin.com

Will be great to read your opinions.

От: How Does One Coin Work? www.onlycoin.com

see this one FAQ below:

Will my Coin work outside the U.S.?

Not in all cases.
U.S.-based customers: Coin will work overseas, but we recommend that you bring a backup card when you travel.
Customers located outside of the U.S.: Coin does not support EMV yet. If the country you live it requires it we recommend holding off your purchase for now.

I saw that. One think I noticed with the time - when some service is good, it has future and it is a matter of time to become popular in most countries. Also, I am asking about it, because some of the US citizens could share their opinions, if they see the thread here.

It is a good strategy to research the local markets and see would it be good idea to provide it to the users out there. I have 4 cards and that's why I find in interesting service.

Re: От: How Does One Coin Work? www.onlycoin.com

I will actually first try this and then i will refer..
I will do the same as you. :)

But, to be honest nowadays we have a lot of digital wallet systems that work with our smartphones, jut like that, but sometimes, having the physical card to swipe at the counter can be more convenient and takes much less time. Will save you a lot of money and resources to have such innovation in your pocket.

I am really into such service. Hope to get more info and good luck to the guys, that developing it. Will need that wishes. As I see there are in the beginning. Ideas like this one are the business that makes its owners millionaires. :)

Is not a secret to everyone that it will be in our hands not so soon. Anyway, we are here and will wait for it.

P.S: If you have an innovative idea and know how to realize it, you are just one step from your first million. :)

it will be great to have it here. I am having more than 5 credit cards. I need to have one, but in most cases I use more than 2, wherever I go. Magnetic data is no longer used in the UK, and its going to go that way almost everywhere. Chip & PIN is the current solution, its more secure and it doesn't need a magnetic strip.

Really nice idea, but how will it hold up to flexing (what usually happens when your wallet is in your back pocket)?

What if the swiper pushes the button then you're charged on a different card. Also NFC is better in the long run.

To bad it doesn't support chip. But then again I don't think Canadian banks would be so willing to let a third party hold that type of security encryption.

I realize this is not the "coin" support thread, but what happens when you select your personal credit card, the waitress picks it up and hits the button and changes it to your business card....oops, oh well.... love the idea, hopefully they've thought of this. :) You know what will happen, right? Not a big mess, but still uncomfortable. ;)

@Brum, what I understated is that Coin is a one of the king (for nor maybe) credit card-sized device that stores the information and accounts of credit or debit cards for you so you do not have to carry all of them in your wallet or pocket, all the time and when it comes time to make a purchase, you can choose which of the credit cards you will pay with.

Does not provide chip. My question here, how could it act with the ATMs?

P.S: One thing I notices - the technologies have never been so aggressive and fast growing. ;)

Горе