How important is HTML, CSS, JavaScript to Succeed Online?

HTML, CSS and JavaScript Forum Discussion

If you are going to make a website it is not necessary to start from the beginning. Look at some templates and CMS systems. Find what your competitors use. It is not required to invent something, there are a lot of solutions ready for use which you can change. Find your nice, buy a hosting and a domain, start to experiment. Don't expect to see the best website in the word, because you will learn most when you need it not when you read books. HTML and PHP will help you in on page SEO and automating some processes. It is good to be competitive so think smart!

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I am learning HTML and CSS, but I personally prefer to do my site with software, because I see what my site will look like in real-time, it is easier.

HTML, CSS, and JavaScript Learning.

For SEO and better positions and indexing html/css techniques are very important.

onPage SEO, loading time, good structure of the code, h tags, title / alt tags etc. are important.

I have never seen a solution that is optimized at the best possible way.

HTML is not a programming language it just tells what the document is about. PHP is a better example, where you have variables.

There is no need to go deep in them though, learn something like wordpress or joomla. They are one of the easiest out there. Then you can use CSS for some visual changes. There are modules you add to your cms and then with CSS you enhance them visually. If you want to do something more complex you need PHP and MySQL

Web Technology / HTML / CSS / JavaScript

If you don't need something serious you can learn how to work with cms like Joomla, e107, php-fusion etc, for less than a day. But if you need a static website, if you need it just for advertising something, you can pay someone to do it because it will be not that expensive.

Bravooooo, write more threads like that! :)

Wow, that is an old thread I have missed. I will write it to - you need to know the basics and if you want to be good in editing some HTML, you should know the mentioned programing stuff.

And it is important to know as much as possible, especially when you have static web page / site. ;)

Горе