Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 501-1000

• 1000+

• Общо гласове

Blinky

Owner
Starting a new thread, which I believe will be motivating, educational and most of all informative. Well, the question here is how mush sites do you own, run or manage? Or how many sites do you have? I know that most of you own a great number of sites and proud with every single one of them.

Every single site costs a lot of energy, time, resources and willpower. Taking care of it like it is a little child and with the time grows.

The poll will show us which category is the biggest here. Those with 1 site, more than 5 and so on. Of course, your opinions and comments are more than welcome here. And just for the record - the quantity does not mean quality. Remember that. :) But in a good combination, thing are great. ;)

Waiting for your votes and comments. :)

Последно редактирано:
Re: How Much Sites Do You Have?

Great thread. We need such in En section. My answer is 11-50, but there lest that makes real money. Hope not for a long time will be like that. :)

The quality is important to me, so I own and run 2. ;) Hope soon to become at least 3. :)

Correct the topic name - how MANY sites.....

От: How Many Sites Do You Have?

I have 1 runing site. Two or three projects made for competitions and so on. 2 blogs on free platforms and 1 personal blog. I have idea for one site but i want to make my first project popular enough. And I think that I need more skills in mobile programing for the project I am planing.

Focus on quality, the quantity comes next. ;)

I do not want to sound like an idiot, but is there someone who still believe that having 100 junk sites is better than having 2 quality ones?

От: Re: How Many Sites Do You Have?

Focus on quality, the quantity comes next. ;)

I do not want to sound like an idiot, but is there someone who still believe that having 100 junk sites is better than having 2 quality ones?

Totally agree with you. I guess everybody does, but it's just way harder to make one quality website with lots of traffic and good content.

Горе