How to add review tab to my Facebook page

Brum

Hello everybody. Will use the forum once again, as I know that here are the people with that knowledge I do not have.

Well, I thing that the title of the thread says it all. But will give an example to show you what I mean. I have (it is an example, not mine) Facebook fan page like this:

ycpk.png

And want like this:

zxei.png

I know that here is one person who can tell me. Big hi to @redrum. :) Point me how to do it. Some people told me that this is the new (updated) Facebook pages, but thing that is some option from the settings or I need to reach some digits to switch it on.

Does anyone have an idea how can I add this review tab to my Facebook fan page. Will be really glad to see opinions or some guide of how to do it. ;)

Thanks guys. You forum rules. ;)

Hey, Brum.

Hope this video help you:

[video=youtube;sg27ceVXroA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg27ceVXroA&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

The comments below the video are interesting as well:

Tried this on my page--updated the category, added an address and the map came out just fine. However, the review button did not appear. Would you know what could be the problem?

What if i cannot change the category to my page. for now it is 'people: author'. is there any other way of adding the review tab?

And the answer of that is:

@The Whispering Voice, what you need to do is change the category first to get the address and map. You can then change it later.
\\

I haven't done it before, will try today or tomorrow and will write here. Meanwhile, if someone has something to share with us regarding this issue, will be great to read it here. ;)

What I noticed is that the pages have different numbers of fans and talk about. Is that something you need to have, before appearing the Review button.

I have also heart that Facebook needs to update your page. But sounds really strange. Reaching some limits sounds much better. Hope @redrum to give us some sentences here to explain it, if he knows it. ;)

От: How to add review tab to my Facebook page

Hi Brum, your page should be classified as a fb page for place. Check this article out.

Re: От: How to add review tab to my Facebook page

Hi Brum, your page should be classified as a fb page for place. Check this article out.
Many thanks for your answer. In other words I won't have this Review button on my Facebook fan page. Well, you can not have everything, right? :)

The logic I thought Facebook follows is that everything could have review - products, hotels, services, movies, music, shows and etc. That's why I thought Facebook will allow you to install this Review button once you start needing it. ;)

Redrum, do you have Faceebook fan pages with such tabs on them? And if you do, do you find the useful and interesting for your audience?

От: How to add review tab to my Facebook page

No, I don't. I don't think it's that important. Maybe if your business page represents a real business - yes, but I don't own anything with a physical address, so...

Thanks once again. I think it's important for every page, that fans have the chance to give opinions, no matter on what. Here comes the forums, there you can share your thoughts. ;)

Re: От: How to add review tab to my Facebook page

No, I don't. I don't think it's that important. Maybe if your business page represents a real business - yes, but I don't own anything with a physical address, so...
Wow, thanks a lot.

Something out of the topic here: Did you know that some Map apps are not available any more as a service. I saw it today. There is one, but looks not as good as the old one - facebook.com/MapsOnFanpag

Горе