How To Communicate With Our Fans In Facebook

Brad

Hey!

Since a few weeks I see a lot of threads offering “sending invites in Facebook”. The target of the service is to*give you*a number of fans. Then what? What to do with all the mew fans? Do you have anything in mind? A lot of people just leave them as they are and just post links. If they click it is okay. If not it doesn’t matter.

I think you should have a real idea on how to communicate with your fans the right way. Especially when your page is commercial? You can’t just send promo*messages*with links.

Hope that my words will make you think about it.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Facebook Marketing Strategies to Build Super Fans

I am sending a song every morning just to cheer the people. I check what happened on that date and if there is something interesting I make a Good Morning*message*with some interesting facts. Sometimes I just start a discussion by giving them just the topic and they do the work by themselves. When I want to promote a link, I write something funny connected to the page.

I have a fan page for my website. It has 3 thousand fans and there we discuss things that I’ve posted in the site. When there is something interesting we just share it there, no matter if it is from the our website or from a random site. :)

Ways to Improve Your Facebook Engagement

I think you should have a real idea on how to communicate with your fans the right way.
You should communicate like you do it with*stupidos*if your fans are like that :D

Well it matters what you want to say and what they should do. If you just want to talk with them,*to be*funny is enough. Friendly talking is always achieving more than the formal way of doing it. Don’t forget that all these people*are united by the*topic of the page. You can post something different*connected*to your property. ;) Good luck.

Последно редактирано:
Facebook Fan Page Tip: Communicating With Your Fans

Since this summer I’m managing a fan page for a bar. I upload the schedule for the month. I invite the fans to some special parties. We share music and pictures with them. I post some smart funny thoughts regularly to keep the users engaged. I answer every*message*or comment no matter if it*is created*by*someone who*needs a job, or a musician/band that wants to*perform*in the bar or even when someone just wants to chit-chat with us. If someone complains I try to*provide*him with*a resolution of*the problem ASAP. I share all the promotions. When I can I send birthday wishes that are unique. :) Those are my ideas in a few words. I want it*to be*like in the bar – personally, friendly, smiley.

Thanks for all the thoughts on the topic. I think it is important*to be*different. To provide something that others are not. That way satisfaction*is guaranteed. :)

Tips to Increase Your Facebook Fans from “Zero” to “Hero”

Engaging and communicating with the fans is “SCIENCE”:

• 88% of the fans don’t visit a page after they like it.

• Random*posting on your wall is not effective. There are time zones when It is best to share whatever you want.

• Mass*mails*are read*by only 3 to 4 percent of the recipients.

I don’t know what mass mailing you mean when we are talking about*Facebook. The 88% fact is not true because you fans aren’t online 24/7. When you post something your motto*should not be*“I have a lot of fans…let’s squeeze everything out of them because they are stupid zombies”. You have*to be*a human on first place. Other tip is just go writhe grammatically correct because for a lot of fans that is important. :)

How to Get Facebook Fans to Interact with Your Business

Here is an example how NOT to communicate with your fans. I saw this in a 10k page but I didn’t remembered the name.
Post #1 like random page?!!!?!?
Post#2*ads*ads ads*ads ads
Post#3 like another random page?!!?

Don’t write depressing posts. Be positive and talk only for the good things of life. This will charge your fans with good feelings. Stick to your page idea, don’t spam to other people and you will be okay with your product.

I have a problem with an*English-speaking*company page in Facebook. They offer telecommunication services. The fans are ~1k but they are not active. The average age is between 25 and 34. I tried to catch their attention but nothing works…questions, music, pictures…nothing. Please help me with this.

How the fans*are gathered*and are they real? Go through a few of their profiles and do a research.

How to communicate with your Facebook Fans

Yes they are real. The problem is that they have only 100-150 friends in FB which means that they are not really active. But still I think they see everything that is happening on the page’s wall.

Are they totally inactive or there are some likes or comments?

How To Increase Interactivity On Your Facebook Fan Page

I get 2-3 likes on the pictures, one on the text posts and 0 on the music. There are no comments. I don’t just post company info. I try to be friendly by posting some interesting questions and stuff. The sons*are combined*with some keywords. I’ve made a profile that is looking like a worker from the company. Then I added some of the fans and I am posting there sometimes.* I really don’t know what to do.

Your fans are just not enough. I don’t know how you’ve attracted them but if the page was inactive it is hard to wake them up. If you get ~10 likes on a post you are okay.*200-300k*pages are getting a few hundred likes on their posts.

You can attach a picture of a*duckfaced*girls and ask them if they like it or not (Hit "Like" if you like it, comment if you don't) or something like that. Here is an example of the picture:

duckface-465x373.jpg

Don’t you think that this is not serious enough? :) Especially when we talk about pictures like that? :)

How to Get Your Fans to Stop Ignoring You on Facebook

You ask for advice I give you advice? If you want you can make them solve a few match problems… :wink:

Regularly posting of interesting articles is the best way to communicate.

Горе