How To Communicate With Our Fans In Facebook

It is different for every page.* :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
People like dumb shit. When you post something serious they are not likely to engage with it. If you post a famous and naked woman you will see the difference.

How do your fans interact with your page?

It depends on the way you’ve built your audience. If your fans are active and targeted to your page it is enough to post related articles and pictures. Combine it with something that doesn’t take a lot of their time like “Hey! Do you like this girl/car/building/cat..” If your*likers*are random try to speak general jokes, stories.

Something popular will get the needed attention from them. That is what I’ve learned from my experience. :)

Use Facebook to Communicate and grow your business

I totally agree!

Want Your Facebook Fans To Be More Active?

Niksdevil*is right. People are so dumb…they like to watch shit and they are just throwing their time into the thrash. :Х

Engage and Interact With Your Local Business Facebook

Stop spamming our forum. Try to*contribute*to the community ;)

How Facebook Pages Communicate with Fans

No one likes to read or write. They are almost never doing it. There was something like a poll that researched how much we are reading. People from the age of 30-40 years didn’t read a single book in the last year.* Half of the younger ones below 30 never read a book. We want them to read our pages, but this can’t happen when they don’t need to do it.

The best answer to the question “What to do after we get the fans?” Just sell!

Start to sell your product or service when you feel your page is on the top.

It was a year ago when I accidentally saw that a page of mine*was pumped*up to 12K fans. I’ve sold it after two days – that’s it. :)

How to Get and Keep Fans Engaged with Your Business's Facebook

Yes, sell your product or sell the page. It is true that the topic of the page is important.
The communication process*should be*friendly and honest. If you want to sell something, talk for it indirectly. Don’t go too hard. From the Bulgarian companies I like the social policy of*ICN. They are doing great.* I am not advertising them but they are good with talking to the potential customers.

Последно редактирано:
My advice is to do whatever you are doing now but more regularly.

Make Your Facebook Fan Page a Party

Everything you post is visually in front of the user so pictures are the best way to say something. The name of your page is important too. I had a very inactive page and when I changed the name of it with something more catchy and funny the likes started to grow natural. Always remember your audience is making the rules.

How to interact with fans on social media

Like2move каза:
Regularly posting of interesting articles is the best way to communicate.
Yeah, that is true. I can add that you can regularly post funny pictures, jokes and whatever you can think of that can make people smile. When someone smiles he will like.

There is one*woman who*is a Facebook marketing star. She is working with FB 24/7. Her name is Amy*Porterfieldand she*could be*found easy. She works with people from the rank of Antony Robins and other of the well-known marketers and entrepreneurs. She can promote every single thing in the world. I have some of her courses, instructions, books and etc. but I can’t post them because of the 10 post limit. Can I post them here at once or I have to put them one by one so I can prove that I’m the next big forum star?

What's the best way for me to interact with fans who Like my Facebook Fan Page

CnapKu каза:
My advice is to do whatever you are doing now but more regularly.

That is the right advice. Imagine you communicate with someone face to face on an everyday basis. It is something like a lecture. The one who leads the lecture is important. Not the place where you hear the*lection. He is the one that is talking.

I do it that way. Make contests and games. Be funny make people laugh. It is all energy and energy*could be*transferred faster than emotions. :)

I have a sport page in Facebook. I translate articles, biographies of famous people and everything that*can beunique for our fans. I have ~1200 fans and they are growing. I make 1-2 posts every day. 60% of the audience is between 28 and 35 years. I want to say that I’m really excited by the way they act. A serious article that I’ve worked on for a few days gets 5 to 10 likes but when I put a naked woman or a bloody fighter I get 50 likes a day. I have no words to describe that. The serious auditory is not in Facebook or just I can’t find them. I’m really disappointed.

How to Convert Facebook Fans Into Paying Customers

Know what you want to do with your posts: Do you want likes, shares, comments, site visits and what is the real deal. If you sell cucumbers and post a*duckface*picture that gets 1000 likes, can this picture make your users buy a cucumber? If you want to make your brand popular post your company logo and try to post something*sharable. If you don’t know from where to start just use different methods and change them in every few days. (It is important to not make your fans angry until you find the way). Good luck to you!

How to Interact With Fans on Facebook

I create pages since 4 years and things changed*many*times. The basics are to watch how your audience reacts to your actions. The bad things is FB is changing the rules almost every day.* Have in mind that even when you post something good for the community there will be people that will hate you.

How to Communicate with your new Fans

Don’t take anything personal. That is the biggest mistake. In Internet there are a lot of trolls that just hate for the sake of loving it. Ignore and band them. That is the way. :)

Горе