How to delete registered users from my forum

hristo.iliev

Hello. I have just forgotten about the forum, place on my site. Now I have around 800 bots in and in the last 1-2 days I feel that they are there. I want to ask here, is there any option where I can delete all of them at once. I have found an option to delete them one by one, but is not what I need.

Thanks in advance for your answers here. The forum is on phpbb3 platform.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Deleting existing users from a forum

1. You do a back up of your data
2. You do not have to delete all of your users. There are bot profiles, such as googlebot etc, Bing. I have more than 47 admin accounts. Check where your real user registrations starts from. From the second page in PMA. You see user_id of the last bot and add it into the script below.
3. Create a file with some name in the main directory. Put this code in it:

<?php
include "config.php";
$user_id = "";// here you put the ID of the last bot (from the good ones)
mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpasswd) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db($dbname) or die(mysql_error());
$result = mysql_query("DELETE FROM ".$table_prefix."users WHERE user_id > ".$user_id."")or die(mysql_error()) ;
?>

You only change the ID in row #3.
4. Open the forum and starts the file. If it has name like del.php, your link will look like this foruma.com/del.php
5. Say "Thank you"

How do I delete my forum users (bots)?

Try like this - go into Admin Dashboard->Users And Group->Prune Users. From there, you can delete the users and their posts. Select them by the data of registration and you will delete all users registered on that date. There is more options. Check them out. Hope this will help you out. :) That's how I delete all the bots and remove their posts.

Горе