How to Install WordPress via FTP (video tutorial)

От: How to Install WordPress via FTP (video tutorial)

You should know that this is a very useful video. This video helped my wife to install WordPress on a shared hosting plan I created for her blog.
And she managed to install it by herself without my help. This is the proof that everyone can build his website. You just need to hang around to find the needed information free. It is everyware.

От: How to Install WordPress via FTP (video tutorial)

Really usefull video. Ofcourse now almost each hosting company has autoinstalers for a lot of CMS-s and scripts. But for the beginers it is very good.

I remember the first time i was installing WP and didn't know about autoinstalers. I felt realy good when I instaled it. It was realy easy but I felt like I have instaled Linux(maybe the most difficult to instal in my oppinion.).

Well, creating a blog would help of course, there is no doubt to it really, it helps but you have to create quality blogs for better result.

Well, creating a blog would help of course, there is no doubt to it really, it helps but you have to create quality blogs for better result.

Yes, blogs can also be also beneficial. Creating blogs is really helpful these days, there is no doubt to it.. Creating your own blog is the process called as the blog posting. It is one of the best and widely used seo technique and quite useful too. It draws you the maximum traffic. And not only. ;)

Горе