Looking for dedicated content/copywriters in Sofia

Deso Dragiev

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all,

I represent an international holding with plans to open a small office in Sofia.
We are looking for full-time content and copywriters. The holding's main business is hosting (dedicated servers, cloud, vps, colocation etc.)

At the moment, the available positions are 3.

The requirements probably make sense.

-Sufficient knowledge of English
-Social skills - The job will include working closely with the marketing team(based abroad).
-Ability to produce really good content

The written material will be aimed at REAL PEOPLE(potential customers). However, SEO optimization is a plus.

Working hours: 9-6, 5 days a week, unless there are urgent projects. In those cases the ideal candidates will not whine that they have to finish writing a banner, at home, while smoking, with a beer in hand. No discrimination towards non-smokers/alcohol users intended.

Pluses of the employment offer: Friendly environment, your manager knows Bulgarian.
Minuses of the employment offer: If the employees take the pluses for granted, they must be prepared for the consequences a.k.a termination of employment.

Payment? Depends on how good you are.

For more info, you know the drill.

От: Looking for dedicated content/copywriters in Sofia

People that are sending me PMs, please consider the fact that I am not able to send them myself. The system requires 6 posts and until then i am unable to answer you.

contact me on skype at: deso.xbt

Re: От: Looking for dedicated content/copywriters in Sofia

People that are sending me PMs, please consider the fact that I am not able to send them myself. The system requires 6 posts and until then i am unable to answer you.

contact me on skype at: deso.xbt

Wow, you will have the change to send PM after your 6th post here. Good luck with finding good copywriter. ;)

Горе