Make a free advertising video

fifi

What could be better than ad video for your business? By using flixpress.com, you can make a professional looking video on your own - free or for the price of $1-15. The site also provides already done templates and music. You can also write in Cyrillic (unlike some of the sites), which will do the job, if you want to promote the ad video in local markets.

Hope the site be useful for all of you. :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Make ads and videos in minutes. Fast!!!

Could I add videos in this video from flixpress, because I can not find them?

Create a video ad with flixpress

BTW, only intro clips can be made or I am non searching properly? And can I download the video from flixpress in order to add it in my other video that I'm making for Sony Vegas?

Great video advertising you can make for an online game......

How To Create Your Own Ad Video

BTW, only intro clips can be made or I am non searching properly? And can I download the video from flixpress in order to add it in my other video that I'm making for Sony Vegas?

You can make big ad videos. You should pay for better ones. You can download it only if you pay for what you have made there. The clip can be uploaded to YouTube, if it's free. You can download it from there with some program, but the quality is not HD.

You have disadvantages and limitations with the free version. But that's it, take it or leave it. It is kind of cheap, you can make a quality and professional video without having any experience. :)

Create Video Ads Online

@fifi, is there any already made? Will be great to see something done by using that site. :)

I also want to see something already done. And if someone advanced in this can share with us how much will it cost to make such a video by using the site.

@fifi, is there any already made? Will be great to see something done by using that site.:)

Yes, there is. Here is one made 3 years ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lHhwA_CpM

But it costs 35 EUR (I think) - I mean spent in flixpress, I have made it with a little help from a friend of mine. :)

There is melodies, templates, you should only changed the graphics, add the music, the timing and the graphics should be setted up.

Of course, you can use music you want.

With FL Studio you can add great melodies and the clip will become unique. :)

Since then, the have added new templates - even better ones.

P.S.: Here is another one: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=553010838061352&set=vb.131602936988748&type=3&theater, but there is nothing special about it. Just choose the right melody, add the text and you are ready. The clip is done. :)

Горе