Make Money Online with an Investment of $500

Blinky

Owner
I will share here 7 simple and easy to follow steps, that you can take money online with a $500 investment. Hope you like it. The theme will be interested to those, who have got fresh cash and wondering hot to invest it in order to start their profitable Internet business today.

9vza.jpg

1. Do a smart and detailed research on what you want to promote. It costs $15+, but could be done by you, which means - $0 investment and 2-3 hours work.

2. When you find out what you want to promote, create a free 10 page report and give some content that is closely related to that you offer to your visitors. You can outsource it, if you want to for about $100 or spent 3 hours working on it. You can also get it for $5 on fiverr.com, but I am not sure about the quality. You must know (and I am sure you already know it, things cost money and you can make the differences between product for $5 and product for $100.

3. Hire a web designer to design a nice squeeze page for you or just buy WP premium theme (need to install WP as well here) - $50-$60. Make it profesional, because the main purpose of the site is to convert the traffic. So, you need create nice landing page, call to action and everything else.

4. Build it up and insert sign up form, where visitors can leave their details (email, name, phone number and etc.). They must have something free after the sign up. Give them a free report, created by you or buy one for $30-$40.

5. Hire somebody to create a 5-day email follow up to up-sell the offers you are about to sell them. This will cost you $100 or you can invest 5-6 hour to do it yourself.

6. Invest in ads. You can spent some money on a list in your niche for not more than $40-50. You can find such freelancer here in Predpriemach.com.

7. Rinse and do it again.

Good luck with this. There will be more tips on how to make money with an investment of $500. By the way, by summing the digits above, the amount is less than $500 even with the domain and hosting. Very cost efficient. All you need to do is to drive traffic to your already built up site. You can do it by doing PPC, SEO, buying solo ads, and etc.

You must know that $500 is not a lot of money. Anyway I will stick to this investment in my next post as well.

What else you can do? Having in mind that we have only $500 cash. You can create a Facebook fan page about a some product you already wanted to promote and earn money that way. Links you can put there could point to the affiliate site (if it is an affiliate marketing method), to squeeze page, where you explain a little bit more about your product, to your blog (WordPress, Blogger). The costs here are:

1. Domain name of about $10 (with a coupon code).

2. Hosting plan, that sill cost you few dollars a month.

3. Advertising budget to force your Facebook page at the beginning in the site (Facebook ads)- $50.

4. Write reviews of the product/s of outsource it - $10/review.

5. Order nice-looking graphics like cover of the FB page ($30-$0), or do it by yourself

I thing that will be enough. You can have more traffic if you increase the advertising budget. So you have around $40 to spend on advertising (on Facebook), but you can get thousands of targeted likes, if you set up well your ads (audience, interest, ages, country and etc.).

Good luck.

P.S: More coming soon. ;)

Горе