Making About $2 000 a Month with SellHealth Affiliate Program

$INeed$

шбщHi folks,

I want to share with your some useful tips on how you can make up to $2 000 per month with SellHealth, which is strongly recommended here and sells health products - herbal, if I have to be honest with you. The tips are great and if you follow them, you will succeed. Fist of all the program does not have approval process that you go through. Also is free to join. You don't need to invest a lot of money to get this kind of business up. All you need to invest is time and knowledge. Of course, you will have to put some money on stuff, that are necessary for make it happen (domain, hosting, theme).

And if you drive some traffic (I suggest SE traffic), you will get positive results fast. Ranking your site on top positions, even for small keywords, will be a great way to make sales. In some niches (hair loss, weight loss, male enhancement and similar) the competition could be about 30 million "players" even more, but the search volume is great. Even after the Panda and Penguin updates, you can still do it, and you can do it good. ;)

Let me tell you why I give $2 000 as a digit. The average commission is around 40%, and the average sale pack is around $140. So, the maths shows us that you need around 15 sales per month, or you need to have one per 2 days, which is achievable, having in mind that the conversion rate of these kind of products is around 1:50. Or from time to time 1:60-70. ;)

1. Get a catchy domain name, having the main keyword, you want to focus on. Try to make it easy to remember. For example, you are selling hair loss pills - you can think of something like hairgrowing.com.

2. Buy quality and fast hosting. Do not try to go cheap. Installing something heavily will get you in troubles. ;)

3. Install your WordPress site and add nice-looking theme with good CTR.

4. Write your SALES COPY - keep it up to 500 words, and even more. I would recommend 700-800 words. ;) Write it professionally, and when you read it to make you buy. Put your all marketing skill in this and make it happen. Add some a few testimonials, video testimonials, pictures as well. If you are about to sell more than one, do more sales copies.

5. Put Google Analytics and WT in order to see what are the reactions of your visitors.

6. Do your site valuable in your niche - write not only product reviews, but also informative articles, tips, advices. Do some videos, you know - everything that you want when you are looking to solve some problem. See it that way, and you will make it great. ;)

7. Make sure to mention all the benefits of buying the products from you.

8. Add content regularly and find your site some links, do guest blogging with huge site in your niche - 20 will do the work for now, but do not stop adding new content and link from time to time. It is all about SEO. If you feel creative - create some infographics, videos. The content - I prefer min 1000 words and with a lot of interesting images in it.

9. Be social! Put shares buttons all over the pages and posts. People shares what they find attractive. And if they do it, their friend will see it. By integrating such buttons, you could drive extra traffic.

10. Make your link earning plan good. Everyone has it, yours need to be a mix of different kind of links - related sites, forums sig., good blog comments, articles on other sites. You need to think more deeply and do not forget - you can see the so called "SEO packages", but only the quality ones. Do not do some spammy stuff. Ask before you choose one.

11. You first target is 100-150 visitors per day. If you reach that, you can send around 30-40% of the traffic to the affiliate sites you promote via your ref. link. If the conversion is what I mentioned (and in most cases with these products it is), you can 1 sale per day.

Important: You won't reach any success in the first 1-2 months. Don't give up so easy - don't give up till you reach at least 40 visits per day. Do your best with the site - this is your tool of earning money. Don't think that "some" theme will do, you need the perfect one.

P.S: Questions are welcome.

Enough said, good luck...

Giving you a reputation. Wow, really nice explanation.

Actually the program is great, the conversion and products as well. The support stuff is fast and the program is big enough to make its brand searchable in Google. Yes, their brands are keywords, not only names. ;) Targeted keywords. :)

I am also ready to answer some question, according to my experience. By the way, we haven't got such a thread last few years. I mean a thread giving more ideas, tips and advices about a specific affiliate program, shared here in the forum. Good luck to all beginners. I know that the advanced people might know the scenario. :)

Горе