My favorite Traffic generation techniques

Brum

Hey all!

Tell me your favorite techniques to generate traffic. There are plenty of techniques for sure but some must be your favorite. Every internet marketer has a common desire and that is to find effective strategies that can bring about effective results when it comes to traffic generation to the site. Massive traffic to the site signifies profit and that is the ultimate purpose why you are striving hard, right? Posting in forums is one of the most powerful strategies to increase traffic to your website. With the help of some useful techniques you are not far from enjoying the benefits that it can bring for your internet marketing pursuits.

Here are mine:

Technique # 1 - Start with choosing the most popular forums. Go for the ones that can easily be found. When you have found forums relevant to your niche, go on and register and start looking for threads wherein you can post your response.

Technique # 2 - When posting never forget to include the url of your sales page; but be sure that you are not directly recommending your site or the product you are offering within the content of your post or anywhere in your signature. This might be a ground for disbanning you from joining the forums. Make sure that you only post content that is full of relevant information. This is crucial in building your reputation in your niche.

Technique # 3 - Make sure that you follow discussion threads to be updated with the information that others might be interested about. In doing so, you are somehow building effectively your image as an expert in your targeted niche, which is greatly essential in transforming your efforts to success.

Hope to see yours. :)

Thanks for your opinions.

От: My favorite Traffic generation techniques

I mainly use :

Free 1. Article Marketing to article sites such as ezine articles, go articles or article base
Paid 2. Ezine Advertising solo ads only (ezine-dir.com, ezines-r-us.com) adsmarket.biz is a great site that teaches you how to advertise solo ads !
Free 3. SEO techniques

My Favorite Techniques Are:

1. Article Marketing.

2. Video Marketing.

3. Backlinking.

4. Wordpress Blogs

5. Single Ad Buys

6. Forum Marketing

And if the product is hot I'll mess around with PPC

You really cannot overstate the power of simple article marketing and a great wordpress review site.

One thing, that is not included - PPC is probably the best form of traffic generation if you know how to do it profitably. Reason being you can't vet more targeted traffic then PPC - as you are picking the exact keywords that you want people to visit your site from. For the free methods I would say articles, forums and social bookmarking. No matter, is it Google, Bing, 7Search, Bizrate, AOL, Shopping.com and other. ;)

Tips you need to follow:

# Encourage your readers to subscribe by RSS.
# Start at the beginning and take your readers through a months-long education.
# Include comments so your blog becomes a virtual water cooler that feeds itself.
# Assume that every day is the beginning, because you always have new readers.
# Highlight your best posts on your Squidoo lens.
# Point to useful but little-known resources.
# Write about stuff that appeals to the majority of current blog readers--like gadgets and web 2.0.

Hope these ideas can do their part!

От: My favorite Traffic generation techniques

I recommend setting up an online discussion list on your website, as well as using online social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter etc., as platforms for promoting your site. You would be well advised to set up a fan page on Facebook to increase your online presence. From my personal experience, these are the most effective online tools for generating traffic to a website, blog etc. I have also heard that you should become "popular" on forums which has something to do with your product e.g. if you want to sale a book about cooking then you have to get popular on forums which are about cooking and the same goes for youtube.

Here are Some Unique Ways OF Generating Traffic

1. Renovate Your Blog Design

Creating a new design for your site can often give you a boost in the traffic. Not only does the change spike interest everywhere, but you can also submit your new design to a few popular CSS Showcase galleries. These galleries, being popular, send back quite a bit of return traffic that can end up turning into loyal visitors. And at the end of the day, loyal readers is exactly what we want!

2. Write An Interesting List Article

If you’re looking to get seriously targeted traffic, then be one of the first people to write a ‘Top 10′ post about anything that’s new and being talked about. You could also simply write a ‘Top 10 Blogs” post relating to the blogs in your niche. That’s something a lot of people search for, and you stand a chance of getting a lot of search engine traffic.

3. Tener un blog Traductor – Have A Blog Translator

You may have not understood above line(instead of people understanding spanish) if I wouldn’t have provided the translation. And same may be the situation with the people who may not understand your blog language. Installing a translator plugin could help you to increase the blog traffic highly.

Don’t forget the fact that English is not the only language that users on the internet speak/understand. There’s quite a few that do not understand English very well. Having a translator facility on your blog will mean you can get a more diverse range of traffic. And quite a few of them may end up being repeat visitors. Because your blog is one of the few that allows them to read posts in their own language. There’s a few free plugins available to do that. But there’s a plugin or two that are paid. They do the job much better, though.

4. Create valuable content

Nothing (and I mean, NOTHING) will ever create traffic that’s more valuable then the content on your blog. What you post should not only be informative but should also be capable of sparking a discussion. Such posts often get linked to from a lot of places and that’s when your traffic starts spiking.

5. Offline Promotion

Don’t forget that the only way to generate traffic is not just online. Include your URL in every place you possibly can, offline. On your business cards(if it’s a business blog), your car, your house (YES! it may sound funny), letterheads, etc. It’s not often that you see websites (particularly blogs) being advertised offline. And when you DO see one, you tend to remember it very well. That’s the affect offline advertising has on everyone!

6. Link baiting in forums

This is one overlooked traffic generation method. Write an interesting post, and include only a quarter or half of it. And leave a backlink to the blog in that post. Let people click through to your blog to be able to read the post.

How does this help? When they click through to your blog, a good % of them will generally engage themselves in another post or two on your blog. And quite a few will eventually subscribe. That’s it. That’s what I/you want!

Горе