- Updating to new versions;
- Fixing bugs (errors, broken images, incripting, and more);
- Filling out your store with content;
- Redesigning;
- Interface and navigation optimization;
- Fast / easy ordering;
- Filtering the products by options;
- Speeding of the page loading;
- Installing and configurating the payment systems that work with Visa and MasterCard, as well as PayPayl, and other payment gateways. The payment methods are shown when the client is on the checkout page;
- Installing and configurating of the additional delivery modules. The delivery options are shown when the client orders;
- Adding videos and articles in your store;
- SEO;
- Connecting and promoting in social media sites: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest;
- Setting up different promotions and discounts (for every sale, like in Facebook and more);
- Installing chat systems, visitor counters, and more;
- Administrating the online store: a copy of your backup preventing hacks, hosting declining, regular checking the effectivity of the web site, fast answer of your requests and suggestions;
- Any other questions.

- Developing an online store from the scratch, installing an theme, all modules, widgets.....;
- Helping and advising you all about your domain and hosting;
- Helping and advising you about mail campaigns, templates, payments;
- Helping you promoting your online store.

Contacts:
PM
Phone: 0898 860699 , 0886 603273
Mail: [email protected]

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Up and strongly recommend the user. I have used his services and I will do that again. Good luck. ;)

How to Move OpenCart Online Store

I am really thankful, Stan. Without his professional help I would not organize my stuff (actually I would, but usually takes a lot of time). I strongly recommend him to those, who knows that time is money.

P.S: There is no such prices anywhere :beer:

Recommendation and a big +

I have searched for his professional help not only once and he always is helping me. I something that I think is really important: Always answers fast and when he can't help (which does not happen often), always tells me who can deal with it.

I can confirm the others opinions. Stan is extremely dedicated and helps me a lot. I am thankful for that. I recommend him to everyone who finds difficulties with the platform. Use his services. ;)

Installing and moderating OpenCart - Online Store Platform

OpenCart = СТАН. He is the man, talking about this system. You won't make a mistake with him, if you want to try his services!

Install OpenCart & Setup Your Online Store

I recommend him hotly! Extremely nice person, he helped me a lot. Without him I would probably give up. Strongly recommend him!

OpenCart: Easy Way To “Supercharge” Your Online Store

Thanks a lot. ;)

OpenCart: Easy Way To “Supercharge” Your Online Store

Come on, let me write some nice words as well. He is reliable, always ready to help with a lot of experience in the OpenCart modulation. :)

Best Free Opencart Themes

@СТАН, king of this cart platform. Always helps me, gives me advices and I can count on him at any time. +++++++++

Горе