Opening a Dispute PayPal as a Buyer!

wood

Someone opened a dispute in PayPal? And what is the procedure.

I've made a dispute against TinyDeal before 4 days, but TinyDeal didn't reply me nor PayPal. What to do now.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Buyer Complaint Process - PayPal

They have to answer in a few days (I don't remember how much) - If you made a dispute to get your money back for a reason, they have to issue you a full refund or the dispute continues.

They have to answer in a few days (I don't remember how much) - If you made a dispute to get your money back for a reason, they have to issue you a full refund or the dispute continues.

They told me to send them the phone back to reinstall the OS, but I have to pay by myself for this. It will cost me the money to buy a new one. I want to know what will happen if we can't get to a decision. What PayPal will do?

PayPal Buyer Protection

If the package is different from the described in the website, they have to give your money back to you and the telephone stays yours. :D

I've received a mail from them which says "If you are not satisfied with the phone, we can send you a part of the money". I don't see the exact amount they will send me though..

Buyer open dispute case through paypal

Continue with the dispute if you are not okay with this option. You can ask for the whole amount of money. Read the seller's policy for returns and exchanges. (The best you can do with this is to tell us what is the policy and we will help you). You've bought a phone, but it doesn't work or the phone is not what they described in the offer? I have a decent amount of disputes but as a seller and I know all the tricks that are used by the customers.

No gimmicks on my side..I've bought a phone from TinyDeal for my 7 yo daughter / iPhone replica/. In the description and in the pictures of the product could be seen that it has Bulgarian translation, there is an Opera browse, we can install apps and a lot of other stuff. But when I got the phone half of the mentioned stuff could not be found anywhere. No Bulgarian translation, no Opera, no Google Maps and everything is different. I've paid for something different, not for the phone I've received.

Buyer has opened a dispute case via paypal

Push them with the dispute, they will be better if they refund you because if not their account could be closed by PayPal.

wood каза:
No gimmicks on my side..I've bought a phone from TinyDeal for my 7 yo daughter / iPhone replica/. In the description and in the pictures of the product could be seen that it has Bulgarian translation, there is an Opera browse, we can install apps and a lot of other stuff. But when I got the phone half of the mentioned stuff could not be found anywhere. No Bulgarian translation, no Opera, no Google Maps and everything is different. I've paid for something different, not for the phone I've received.

@wood - I didn't want to tell that you are trying to scam them, you have the rights to issue a refund.

Write that the product you received is doesn't have nothing with the specifications on their site and you don't want to exchange it. You want a full refund. I've tried to find their return policy and they have no such. There is something like "If you received a product the differs from the description send pictures or videos of the product". Those dirty chinese are trying to get out of the situation.

My advice is to describe everything by bolding the fact you received a product with different specifications that only looks like the one in the site but has nothing in common with the said functionalities. Tell them that you want to return the product (Don't say who will pay for this).

Who has won a paypal dispute as the Buyer?

I have the same problem. I've received my phone before 2 days from TD, but It doesn't charge. The dispute is already opened and I wrote the phone doesn't charge and I've tried with all the available cables, but It doesn't work. What's next?

The secret is to bluff and to scare the seller. You don't lose a single thing when you exaggerate and scare them. Try to threaten then with the court if you they don't refund the money. (Ask for at least 50% and don't return the product!). Tell them you will fill a lawsuit for the fraud they made (the product differs from the specifications or the whole description) in the police or in the Consumer Protection Commission. Tell them you will send a lawsuit in China International Commerce association - they are afraid of them, it is like the Bulgarian CPC and they have serious sanctions against the scammers. Stand for your words and don't surrender. The client is always right when the Chinese is acting like a clown. Good luck!

PayPal: Chargebacks and Dispute Resolution - Buyer

Yes, it works with the SELLER and they agree to refund you fast.. However, PayPal is the connection between money and him. There are other methods, but that is the best you can use against scammy merchants.

The U.S. is years ahead. When the customer is not satisfied with something , you have to make everything for him. There you can see a BBB, which provides reviews of businesses and traders. They have protection from the banks, from PayPal, from anywhere. If someone screws things up (intentionally or unintentionally) , he has to be ready for everything.

This can be seen here too, but in US it is on a whole new level. Try to scam your clients and you are out of the market. ;)

In conclusion , it is not necessary to use PayPal. Just contact your dealer , tell him what the problem is and just tell him what will happen if he doesn't to the required measures.

Последно редактирано:
Thanks for all the info. I want to return them the phone and get my money back, because I can't find anyone to repair it.

Buyer Protection - Resolving Buying-Related Problems - PayPal

They want me to pay the delivery to China, but the delivery is more expensive than the phone...are they crazy!?

Tell them that the delivery cost a lot of money and ask for a full refund. If the phone is a replica tell them you will report to the official manufacturer. Continue with the dispute and a few days before the closing just act mad. Explain the situation to PayPal and tell them you will report them too if they don't help you with the case, because they are the judge in this case and they have to defend the right side. That's all, I've won over 100 disputes with this tricks and that is the fastest way. Greetings!

"Buyer Dispute" PayPal - Advice?

Часовник Реплика каза:
The secret is to bluff and to scare the seller. You don't lose a single thing when you exaggerate and scare them. Try to threaten then with the court if you they don't refund the money. (Ask for at least 50% and don't return the product!). Tell them you will fill a lawsuit for the fraud they made (the product differs from the specifications or the whole description) in the police or in the Consumer Protection Commission. Tell them you will send a lawsuit in China International Commerce association - they are afraid of them, it is like the Bulgarian CPC and they have serious sanctions against the scammers. Stand for your words and don't surrender. The client is always right when the chinese is acting like a clown. Good luck!

Can't find the contact details of this agency. I want to send them a fraud alert??

Thank you. We discuss the situation only through e-mails not in PP. But last night I let the dispute so I'll wait until Monday to see if they will answer. If not I will write to PayPal that I'll wait little longer and If nothing happens, thing will go wild.

Stuck in a Dispute Between PayPal and Itself

Thanks for the help. :) I continue to ask for my money and they still want me to pay the delivery. The cost was 5 dollars, but the truth is that the price is 40 dollar and I will not pay them. I've requested a refund and after that I will send them the phone.

Thanks for the help. :) I continue to ask for my money and they still want me to pay the delivery. The cost was 5 dollars, but the truth is that the price is 40 dollar and I will not pay them. I've requested a refund and after that I will send them the phone.
PayPal will quickly decide what to do with the case. Typically the benefit is for the customer and that is a very big negative for the merchant.

Последно редактирано:

Горе