Predpriemach.com EN Game - Get Your Business Hosting Plan for FREE!

Blinky

Owner
You have great idea and you want to realize it? All that stops you is the hosting? Do you want to get one for free?

One of the biggest forums in Europe - Predpriemach.com, gives you the chance to get quality hosting for one year without spending a single penny. How? The forum gives away 25 free hosting plans.

Every registered user here, that reaches 25 quality posts (or threads) in the English part of the forum, will get hosting plan for one year, having the following features:

Hosting plan # 1:

Varnish Cache + Apache, SSD - Торонто, Канада
VMWare Cloud, CentOS 6 - AtomiCorp Security Enhanced , PHP 5.4.27, Suhosin

• Space - 1 GB SSD
  • Traffic - 100GB
  • Hosted Domains - 5
  • Sumdomains - 15
  • Parked Domains - 10
  • Mailboxes - 10
  • Data Bases - 15
  • Connection 100 MB Tests
  • ZpanelCP (Look below) [/URL]

For top 5 writers:

Hosting plan # 2:
CloudLnx VPSh 512

• 15GB HDD Space
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU core
  • 50 Mbits Rate
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Data Bases
  • cPanel Included

But how to get my free hosting plan? You do not have to do anything. All you need to do is to share your thoughts and advices in the En section of the forum.. First 40, who reach 25 posts will get it. :) Sounds nice, doesn't it? :)

Important: The rules of the game:

• Post or/and thread like “I agree with you”, “Thanks, that was really useful. Good luck”, “Wow, you are cool”, and similar won't be counted as quality posts / threads.
  • Well written and structured offers will be also counted. But offers like "Selling site with 10K visits per month for $400” in the main text (the body of the offer) won't be counted at all.
  • If the user has quality and well-written (long and valuable) posts / threads, he could be qualified earlier for the hosting plan - before reaching those 25 posts / threads.
  • Everyone, who wins hosting plan # 1 and he is qualified at the same time for # 2, will get the # 2, and the won # 1 hosting plan will go to the next on in the list.
  • Spamming is not acceptable as it is right now.
  • The start of the game is today - 28.04.2014.
  • The game ends when the 40 hosting plans are given away.

Start today! It costs you nothing to get your hosting plan. Save your money, practice your English and become a major part of the English part of the forum, the way you are in the Bulgarian one.

Good luck,

Blinky

This is the Pet Project for me with Varnish Cache. I have put a lot of efforts to secure it....it has cpanel skin for better usage. ;)

w20m0y.jpg

3460502367.png

От: Predpriemach.com EN Game - Get Your Business Hosting Plan for FREE!

Great idea boys. In my forum I have similar game. I give the most active users prizes. Of course this produces much SPAM on the topicks and you will have more work but I am sure e you will do well with this. I hope that the acounts will be given soon. Good luck.

Re: От: Predpriemach.com EN Game - Get Your Business Hosting Plan for FREE!

Great idea boys. In my forum I have similar game. I give the most active users prizes. Of course this produces much SPAM on the topicks and you will have more work but I am sure e you will do well with this. I hope that the acounts will be given soon. Good luck.

Wow, thanks a lot for your thoughts. We are familiar with the risk of spamming, but we have also requirements that won't let such posts or threads take over our EN section. User with such a generated content won't get more than moderating and banning, instead of any price. :)

You can start playing as well, like you've already stepped into. :) Nice move. And good luck to you and other players. ;)

It's a great opportunity for everyone who wants to get his hosting for free and at the same time practice his English.

I find this offer wonderful and hope to see more people get involved in this. Good luck to everyone and let the best 25 win. :)

P.S: Just for the record, I am into as well. ;)

It's a great opportunity for everyone who wants to get his hosting for free and at the same time practice his English.

I find this offer wonderful and hope to see more people get involved in this. Good luck to everyone and let the best 25 win. :)

P.S: Just for the record, I am into as well. ;)

Thanks for your friendly words. :)

Welcome to the game and wish you luck. ;)

Great opportunity. Why not, will take my chances. ;)

Good luck to all....will need one plan for the new project I am planning to start. ;)

Горе